[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to a woman online >send pic of myself >stops responding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1433063948122.jpg (150 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
1433063948122.jpg
150 KB, 575x523
>talk to a woman online
>send pic of myself
>stops responding

Why are women such whores?
>>
>>28557307
U probably ugly af m8 thats y
>>
>met trap on /soc/
>I'm bisexual so whatever I'll check it out
>pretty good messaging convo
>"she" sends a pic
>"she's" not even trying to look like a girl except wearing a skirt over "her" jeans
>basically looks like your typical Dungeouns and Dragons nerd with curly hair, acne and glasses except "she's" wearing a skirt
>don't even respond, delete "her" from my kik
>"she" keeps messaging me asking what I think
>goes on for like a week
>can't take a fucking hint

fuck online interactions are terrible.
>>
>>28557307

No one is obligated to like you. I myself am a 3/10 and am often rejected. Simply accept that you're an uggo and seek out women on your level. Also, start lifting. It is not a meme if you train right and eat. Also, humans are shitty creatures. We're judgmental assholes.
>>
>talk to a woman online
>send pic of myself
>compliments me and takes interest
>soon realizes I have a really boring personality and nothing to say
>stops responding
>>
>tfw anonymoose forever

No roastie will ever convince me to send her a pic of myself
I learned my lesson
>>
File: 1429601623254.jpg (70 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1429601623254.jpg
70 KB, 500x404
You must understand one thing. Any woman has atleast 4 or 5 orbiters. If you are boring her or you ugly she'll move on to the next one.
>>
>>28557307
I pose as a woman online and I do this all the time
>>
>>28557504
this

Thank you for reminding me
>>
Why don't you just find an ugly girl?

The door swings both ways. You shouldn't expect to find a model with massive tits who is interested in fat, balding neckbeards.
>>
>>28557534
Are you implying I was talking to a stacy?

When in reality I was talking to a ''fembot'' who wasn't very attractive

What I'm saying is that all women are whores no matter what
>>
>>28557592
>''fembot'' who wasn't very attractive

Was she equally as attractive as you are?

What you're basically saying is that women are whores because they don't grant you access to their vaginas.
>>
>>28557626
>Was she equally as attractive as you are?

Yes

And I'm a nice guy who tries his best to be interesting and entertaining, but they still treat me like shit on their shoes

Roastie expected Chad to be behind the monitor
>>
>>28557307
show pic m8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.