[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so i have finally joined the NEET masterrace and i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
Ok so i have finally joined the NEET masterrace and i'm already bored

What do you guys do all day?
>>
post here and listen to music in bed all day
>>
>>28556860

Pretend to be engaged in deep hobbies that you're very good at and mock other people for being unable to do what you do.
>>
>>28557007
That's what i'm already doing senpai
>>28557021
This is a good idea
>>
>>28556860

I lie in bed all day with the bedroom door closed while I post pictures of NEET Pepe having exciting adventures in exotic locales.
>>
>>28556860
>file name

kys
>>
File: leech.jpg (655 KB, 1019x1285) Image search: [Google]
leech.jpg
655 KB, 1019x1285
>>28556860
>Clean up the house
>Browse 4chins
>Watch youtube
>Lift
>Eat
>Visit family
>Study something like programming
>Game
>Watch series/anime/movies
Only brainwashed goyim can't figure this out by themselves
>>
File: living the dream.png (158 KB, 1448x980) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.png
158 KB, 1448x980
>>28556860
>What do you guys do all day
The one and only thing to do when you're a boring un-social person like me.

Pic very related.
>>
File: 1432965750972.jpg (31 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1432965750972.jpg
31 KB, 704x480
>>28556860
>Wake up
>Run through all my mobage
>Download the newest anime episode to whatever shows are airing
>Dick around all day mostly playing vidya, posting on 4chan, reading manga, watching anime, masturbating, reading books, studying nip
>Eat dinner
>Run through mobage again
>Go to sleep

If you can't find a way to keep yourself entertained all day then this lifestyle will get old extremely fast. It's the best time to learn new hobbies and skills. Also the best way to stay thin is to be so busy playing games or whatever that you forget to eat. It's really really easy to get fat.

You need some kind of social interaction, your mom doesn't count, or you will go crazy. Talking to anons is enough for me.

Remember to shower every couple days and brush your teeth
>>
>>28557007
Came here to post this as I'm currently doing it.

If you're interested.
https://youtu.be/8RcCy_92K_4
>>28556860
Besides the above, once upon a time I use to exercise. It makes you feel great and if nothing else it'll allow you to stay up longer to watch chinese cartoons or whatever the hell.
>>
School just let out for summer and my store closed. What do
>>
Nothing
this is your fucking life
its fucking boring
>>
>wake up at noon
>immediately get on computer
>sit there all day playing videogames and shitposting
>maybe or maybe not shower
>when hungry enough, cobble together a giant slop of cheap shit like macaroni or w/e
>right back to computer
>jack off
>get enough NEETbux to pay rent or w/e
>jack off to anime hentai tentacle loli dickrape 9000
>shitpost on /r9k/ about how you actually spend your life hiking, mastering culinary arts, studying ancient texts, travel across the world while deriding wagies as mere slaves that spend all their time out of work sleeping and doing chores
>close the blinds because the sun is in your eyes again
>shitpost and jack off some more
>fall asleep at 2 or 4 in the morning
>>
I shitpost on 4chan. I watch sports. I do some computer related stuff. I take long walks and explore, going on at least one cool trip via bus or something once a month, NEETbux budget permitting. I spend lots of time talking to my girlfriend and doing stuff with her too.
>>
>>28558069
what girlfriendd
>>
>>28558069
>gf
Normie please vacate the premises
>>
>>28558873
I'm an autismal neet with a gf. I'm not normie material. I'm not a robot either.
>>
>>28556860
>losing my job

I'm already towards NEET, only working 10 hours a week which is 2 days. It's boring as hell but I'm forcing myself to wake up early and even go running which puts me in a better mood.
>>
File: 15151155.gif (1 MB, 357x198) Image search: [Google]
15151155.gif
1 MB, 357x198
>>28558905
>Has women interested in him
>Thinks he is autistic
Thanks for making autism a meme pal
>>
>>28557007
>doing exactly this right now
>not a neet but feel like I'm headed there

I'm scared anon
>>
>>28558984
I really wish you could meet me. I can only describe myself through the internet and it doesn't do me justice. If I never told you you'd simply assume I'm a virgin. I'm not like full blown chris-chan autistic but I'm an obvious sufferer of the ass-burgers. I'm somewhere on the spectrum. As far as making it a meme goes I don't really go out of my way to try to advertise it to people because I want people to think I'm special or something. I'd rather they thought I was normal, but that's not how it usually works. Here on 4chan I don't really feel the need to hide anything about myself. People are going to have a negative opinion of me regardless of what I say.
>>
Browse image boards, play games, read online, listen to music, go for walks and often buy things to cook or little knick knacky things. Browsing shops is quite nice in a sick consumer way but maybe we are designed to like collecting items. I wish they were empty though, the people make it less pleasent. I want to start doing more NEET adventure type stuff as sitting in my room day in day out is really depressing given the wrong mindset (and extremely blissful with the right one). It's a pretty perfect opportunity to take up hobbies if you have the motivation. I'd watch a lot more shows/movies if I had the attention span but I can't.
>>
>>28556860
When I was NEET for a little over 3 years, this was usually the routine
>wake up around 9:30
>check and see if the house is empty. If it is, go downstairs and make some food
>head back to my room, browse 4chan and play vidya until about 1-2
>make some more food, maybe shower afterwards, maybe not
>play vidya and shitpost on 4chan until about 4pm, which is when people started arriving back home
>get in my car and drive to either the library or the gym, depending on how I felt
>stay out for a few hours
>come back home, avoid everyone, go back to room and continue shitposting and vidya until I fall asleep

I know some anons claim they make the most out of their NEETdom, but I highly fucking doubt it.
>>
>>28559156
You're supposed to NEET it up in your own place you dummy
>>
I'm not a NEET but when I have nothing to do I fuck around on the internet and play video games
>>
>>28556860
im not a neet, im in education

and i really wonder how you neets do it, weekends are really boring to me, i have literally nothing to do and i feel so much worse, i dont know why. on week i have at least school or something to do. on weekends i feel so shit and have nothing to do than be on my computer, dont know how i could deal with it everyday
>>
File: 1421993400012.png (45 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421993400012.png
45 KB, 900x900
>>28557612
For some people, that's enough. For others, the ones with ambition, not so much.
>>
File: 6764534236.jpg (100 KB, 1050x1051) Image search: [Google]
6764534236.jpg
100 KB, 1050x1051
>last day in work yesterday
>neet for 12 days
>start new job

Right now, I am a NEET and you cannot argue otherwise.

Fucking wagies
>>
>>28556860
The roleplayers here will tell you that they study physics, philosophy, ect. But in reality when you have such a surplus of time, everything is boring since it's no longer valuable.

t. ex neet
>>
i've been listening to amsp (just out of apathy really because i cant be assed to change it up), drinking gin and shitposting on various boards for the last few days constantly. i have a job interview on monday but i dont really want a job
>>
>>28559675
This is true. Carpe Diem holds no meaning to a NEET as the concept of a day no longer exists to them. There's only time, infinite time, so where's the need to accomplish anything? It breeds procrastination which in turn breeds stagnation.
>>
>>28556860
>tfw i convinced another one to give up on life

how is your relationship with your mother? have you ever thought about how she looks naked in bed?
>>
>>28558069
>with my girlfriend
Norman, please go.
>>
>>28559886
I'm not a normie though jiggle billy. Don't make me sperg out at you.
>>
>>28556860
NEETdom only works for autodidacts.
>>
>>28556860
>tfw neet for almost a year
I just want a job
or something to do

fucking anything to pass the time I can't stand all this free time which causes existential thoughts
>>
>>28559929
A year of that shit? Christ when I have to go 4 months of no job/school stuff I get severely depressed.
>>
>>28560002
>insomia (might be because of neet)
>neet
>nothing to do apart from learning a new language
>can't get an education or a training in anything I'm interested in because of limited slots in everything
I'm considering signing up for potentially fatal medical research at this point

I just want to benefit mankind
>>
File: 1421987025205.jpg (81 KB, 680x389) Image search: [Google]
1421987025205.jpg
81 KB, 680x389
>>28557763
>those times
Can't relate
>>
File: 1456517129906.jpg (484 KB, 1277x901) Image search: [Google]
1456517129906.jpg
484 KB, 1277x901
The NEET life is only for people who have personalities and ambitions.
Wagecuck's cannot comprehend having hobbies or enjoyment outside of their 9 to 5 life waste.

If you do not know yourself fully you cannot be a god NEET.
>>
File: hibiki66.jpg (349 KB, 773x773) Image search: [Google]
hibiki66.jpg
349 KB, 773x773
Spend half of my time hating life and idealizing ways of ending it, spend the other half trying in vain to distract myself from said hatred.
/r9k/ helps, oddly enough. Pulling at least a couple brain cells together to form coherent thoughts is better than letting them float around in my little stew of self loathing.
Vidya. I like FFXIV a lot. But all I do is idle in Idyllshire and emote at the familiar faces.
I used to like anime. But that's a hassle lately. I get tired a couple minutes in.
I also listen to the same cycle of five or six depressing songs. That's a fun time.

NEET lyfe.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>28556860
sdsdfdsfqfwefqwef
>>
>>28559640
kek

fucking wagies scums

I am unemployed right now too.

>>28558069
>NEET with gf
>NEETbux

for what do you get you NEETbux ?
>>
>>28560667
I have a mild case of cerebral palsy.
>>
File: beardneck.jpg (5 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
beardneck.jpg
5 KB, 227x222
>>28557763
>implying NEETS shower
>>
>>28560675
I thought you get needbux for mental illness
>>
>>28559640
I remember you from another thread

Congrats.
>>
I'm in a situation where I have no parents to support me and I'm fairly young and have no income is there any way I'd be able to get on the NEETbux. Is it worth it or does it prevent you from obtaining any jobs? Do you have to act retarded for the rest of your life once you're on it.
>>
>>28560540
>The NEET life is only for people who have personalities and ambitions
Is that how you justify livin in you mother's basement, fapping to cartoon girls all day ?
>>
>>28560750

this i need neetbux to make rent though i am fucked otherwise
>>
>>28560745
I was going through severe depression at the time I got it. I tried to kill myself and ended up in a mental hospital. On my way out of there they were just throwing forms for public assistance at me and I got quickly approved for everything.

>>28560750
It doesn't prevent you from getting a job, but if you work so many hours or something like that they will cut the amount you receive. I don't think you can just "act retarded." They're going to do tests and assess you for whatever you're claiming for. They will re-evaluate you at a future date too. You should actually have a disability if you're going to try to claim SSI or something. If you get disapproved you can lawyer up though.
>>
>>28556860
>wake up
>eat breakfast
>fap
>surf 4chan
>read some books about politics, economics and philosophy
>fap
>eat lunch
>take an afternoon nap
>maybe play some vidya after that for several hours
>fap
>eat dinner at like 10 or 11
>get tucked in bed and watch around 6 - 12 anime episodes
>fap myself to sleep
>>
>>28560817

what if I don't want to attempt suicide just yet
>>
THE WAGEKEK HERES A RHYME FOR YOU I CRAFTED

[SPOILER] I FUCKED YOUR DAUGHTER ON THE TEETER TOTTER [/SPOILER]

DO YOU LIKE IT
>>
>>28557007
I used to do this until I got tinnitus (minor case of it. only hear it when going to bed). Happens for being a stupid fuck that likes to hear music loudly

i was using headphones instead of earbuds thinking it wouldn't' happen
>>
>>28560856
If you have a low income level (likely no income level) you probably already qualify for a lot of types of public assistance. You can start there. If you're not disabled somehow you're probably not going to get SSI. I think it's harder to get it for something like depression. If you're actually depressed you could probably just walk into the emergency room or something and say you are thinking of killing yourself, something like that.

When you go to the fancy treatment facility or whatever they call it you'll likely stay for a week and be put on medication. You'll have to share a room with another person. They might be kinda normal but suffering from depression or legitimately crazy. The first room they put me in had some guy that snored louder than a fucking jackhammer, I kept complaining and they put me in a padded cell alone, I slept on that stretcher thing they use to restrain people except I wasn't restrained and the door was cracked open a tad bit so I could go in and out.

There were all kinds of sketchy people there, I stole a pen and hid it inside my pants because I was paranoid and thought I might have to stab someone with it. That never happened though.
>>
>>28557612
That's good enough for simple people who are content to live like animals. Some people actually want to go out and do something.
>>
i am scared of the dark
>>
>>28560540
>The NEET life is only for people who have no personalities and ambitions.

You left out a key word there.
>>
>>28557792
>It's really really easy to get fat.

Been neet about 8 months and for the first time in my life, i'm fat. Can't believe how quickly I started piling on the pounds desu.
>>
>>28556860
Actual plus of being a neet is you can go anywhere at a time when it's deserted, you can get big discounts on the movies, get cheap food and drinks by virtue of being there when nobody else wants to, you can go to the busiest store on a Saturday morning and get shit so fresh everyone would be jealous
>>
>>28561268
It depends. If you can figure out how to make a living out of $700+ a month you have time to do whatever you want. It's hard, I didn't figure it out at first, but it's doable. This year I've been replacing all the things I own. New TV, new laptop, new cell phone, and that's killed my ability to go out and do stuff like I usually do. I just came back to the US after living overseas for 4 years (while still collecting my NEETbux) and it's been hard trying to readjust to living this way, with nothing to do and no place to go. I filled out an application for section 8 though and I'm gonna try to get back on food stamps. I'm thinking I might be able to make it all work.
>>
>>28560966
>tinnitus
I got used to mine, I pretty much hear it constantly as long I don't forget about it which is hard when there isn't loud noise of any form going on. For some reason I don't hear it while in a dream, which is actually nice.
>>
>>28561218
>not living like a royal cat
NEET life isn't for everyone anyway.
>>
>been NEET for the last two weeks
>will probably be for another few months due to job market being destroyed in my province
>have zero energy
>feel stiff and tired all the time
>feel like doing anything is an ordeal, even if it's just going to the movies or going shopping

How the fuck do you people do this?
>>
>>28561662
What else do you do when you feel stiff and tired and have no energy? Rest it off. This is your vacation time.
>>
>>28561662
You should flee to BC while you still can. Job market is exploding here and we've still got another 10-20 years before the interior starts seeing the same asian gentrification that Vancouver got.
>>
>>28561799
>You should flee to BC while you still can
I'm not getting shit back from any employers which is weird because even in ass-raped Alberta I'm still getting the occasional job interview.
>>
I contemplate suicide when I'm not posting here, except when there's a suicide thread here, in which case I'm doing both.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.