[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you robots think you deserve princesses when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 667ggfj55.jpg (60 KB, 470x400) Image search: [Google]
667ggfj55.jpg
60 KB, 470x400
Why do you robots think you deserve princesses when you're no prince charming, but fat disgusting slobs with nothing going for them? Why do you think you deserve pure, virgin gfs when you're a fucking degenerate? You demand girls be this way and then you say women have high standards? Please, the world doesn't owe you anything. Grow up. You should be happy if you managed to get a gf at all. Femanon here, are all robots this bitter and immature? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>28556555

no. this robot just doesn't care for relationships. get off on jerking off thinking about the sex others are having.
>>
>>28556555
>implying most people here aren't virgins as well
>>
Why do equally fat, ugly, and unattractive women demand Chad?
>>
>>28556555
why are you under the impression that princesses don't like fat slobs that don't really do anything.
historically rich people tended to be pretty fat it was a symbol of wealth and abundance (although they'd get made fun of for it) being rich and having their fancy dinner parties and customs they'd be isolated from regular people and not really have much going for them.
technically in a way a princess might actually like a fat guy that sits around being a slob not really doing anything. don't lie to us, the thought of a fat homely unwashed man crawling on top and having his way with you gets you wet right?
>>
>>28556555
I don't have superficial standards for women. They have superficial standards for me.
>>
don't worry femanon its all just a meme

we're the /pol/ of relationships
>>
>>28556555
you see thats the thing! i don't want a fucking princess, i want a fat slob who just lays around at home eating and masturbating like me.

I don't know how to find one.
>>
Shut up bitch. I'm not fat at all, I have good hygiene, I have a career, I'm decent looking, I'm just very reclusive, don't know how to make friends, don't know how to talk to people, and am boring socially. I pretty much live in my own head. Women are attracted to status, and I have none, so I guess that makes me unworthy of procreation. I don't want a perfect virgin GF, just someone who isn't a whore. Someone who thinks of sex as something done between people who care about each other a lot, not just something done for fun. Women these days are out of control. It's not about the label of being a virgin, it's how you value people, how you value men. Why should I want someone who I'm just another meat stick to?
>>
>>28556555
>4chan is one person
I want a pure gf because I want to wait for marriage too.
>nothing going for them
I go to college for cs and currently fix computers for extra cash.
>Fat slob
I'm fit and clean and look good
>degenerate
Virgin, no tattoos,piercings ,drugs or alcohol
>The world doesn't owe you anything
Right
>You should be happy if you get any gf
Would you be have with a disgusting fat slob with no prospects?

Does this clear things up?
>>
>>28556555
Well you are right but being alone is still quite so bad. Humans are social animals, and so are we. Not necessarily a partner though but friends.
>>
>>28556677
freaking triple doubles nice numbers
and also dat me but minus the fat bit
>>
>>28557813
holy shit i didn't even see consecutive triple doubles too.

damn that was probably my finest moment.

but the fat part is needed. maybe the most important part
>>
>>28556555
I'm literally fine but I'm 5'2" so no woman wants me. I just want someone who isn't fat.
>>
File: 1462991495035.jpg (8 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1462991495035.jpg
8 KB, 227x222
>>28556555
Ew i would never date a fat disgusting land whale, get real
>>
LOL

I just love when normies tell you to grow up. It sounds reasonable, right? Well it isn't.

For them it means
>accept that life is unfair and let society shit on you

Whoever actually does that is a cuck
>>
>>28558639
Except we can't do anything to "not let society shit on us". Except whining about it, which we do on this board
>>
>>28556555
i have a six pack, make 75k a year, not ugly, have many hobbies and am only 21

I think you need to grow up if you think all virgins and people who call you out on your dumb slut bullshit are like that
>>
>>28558690
True. What boggles me is the entitlement of normies. They really think we should be okay with that. And they call us entitled.

Also we can always leave society. That's what I'm planning. To get some money and run off somewhere to die in seclusion.
>>
>>28556555
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV46OGU7ksE
>>
>>28558718
I'm planning the same

do you want to become friends
>>
>>28558739
I don't think people like us are very keen on having friends. Although I'd like to ask a few things. Where are you from and where are you planning on going?

I live in central europe and there is very high population density here(pretty much a village every few miles) so my country is out of the question completely. So far all I could come up with are some of the southern parts of Russia(near Caucasus) or maybe Balkans(I heard some places in Romania are pretty secluded). That's also why I need money, because to get there, I would have to bribe a lot, especially given the immigrant situation.

How about you?
>>
I've given up on finding love. I'm a NEET who doesn't have a divers license so that pretty much limits my prospects. However even when I was looking for love a sweet, innocent, vigrin gf was never one of my qualifications.
>>
>not fat
>i am on a college
>i am also a virgin
>>
ITT: Salty neckbeards get angry that they've been rumbled.

Get over it, you bananas.
>>
I don't want a princess, I just want to be loved.
It's not my fault women as a genre are a soulless husk with a fuck hole and the mind of a viper.
>>
>>28558718
The only way of leaving a society I am planning is an heroing
>>
>>28558942
That also works. Honestly that's most likely what's actually gonna happen, leaving to live in seclusion is just a dream.
>>
File: 1463092660313.png (818 KB, 1600x1217) Image search: [Google]
1463092660313.png
818 KB, 1600x1217
>>28556555
All I fucking ask is a girl that doesn't dye her fucking hair.
Why is this a thing? FUCKING WHY?!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.