[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Niece used to be a sweetheart >Was nice, respectable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 753219496.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
753219496.png
20 KB, 638x547
>Niece used to be a sweetheart
>Was nice, respectable, no problems
>Was extremely athletic and smart--straight A student and top student her gymnastics class
>Knows proper etiquette
>Turns age 12
>Starts being a bitch to everyone
>Rebels
>Skips school all the time
>Gets into fist fights
>By age 14, she is using drugs
>By 15, she is pregnant
>Now, 16, she is already in juvenile detention center until she is 18
Is there no hope for girls? Why is it that all girls turn to absolute bitches and whores in their pre-teen to teenage years? Why isn't there a way to prevent this? It's 2016 and no one has devised a way to ensure that this stupid phase doesn't happen?

None of this happened to her brother. He has never changed. He is still a respectable person who respects others.
>>
Women are just weak people, they are incredibly susceptible to peer pressure
>>
>>28556189
So is the solution to the problem is to isolate them?
>>
This is why Islam implements strict rules for their women. Emotionally, they are pathetic

I'm not sure what the use for it is, thinking of evolution. I can't think of any benefits other than their craziness making them easily led like the other guy said
>>
Daddy issues. She wants to do everything daddy doesnt like so that he pays attention to her. Plus that crazy rebellious shit is heavily romanticized so she does it because it's exciting and makes her popular. Only in her 20s will she realize how badly she fucked her life and by then it'll just manifest in denial, insanity and intersectional feminism.
I'm sorry fampai. All is lost.
>>
>>28556226
So for all you future daddies or uncles out there, I guess the solution is:

>give them love and affection as much as you can
>lead by example and live an honest, loving, and caring life
>give them positive reinforcement and never raise your hand against them in hatred

I guess?
>>
>>28556226
But her father (my brother) did pay attention to her. He was the reason she was the respectable person because he raised and her and her brother the same. Why is it she turned out like gutter shit but her brother is an excellent person?
>>
>>28556271
She wanted to fuck her dad
>>
>>28556271
The second bit about romanization of the #YOLO lifestyle. We consider it the best way of life and it makes you popular so little girls who are especially submissive and easy to influence by nature go along with it. Unfortunately they can't manage the risks of it and so this is the natural result.
Degeneracy takes them and chews them up, spits them out.
>>
>>28556327
Reading this makes me so sad. It makes me want to deny it, but I know it's right.

Thanks for being truthful. I think I just need to continue ignoring her. She's been trying to call me lately from JV in hopes someone will fall for her antics. Everyone else has had enough of her and don't respond when she tries to initate contact.
>>
>>28556406
I'm sorry that this happened. I've seen it pretty often myself. Unfortunately once the pregnancy happens and the drug use becomes a regularity they're a lost cause. Their social capital is lost and everyone naturally looks down on them in the professional world for their past as it's an indicator of their future. These kinds of people rarely if ever bounce back from it.
You're doing the right thing by abandoning her, even if it seems cold to her and hurts you. At least realizing the consequences of what she's done has the potential to shock her into understanding personal responsibility and might therefore motivate her into self sufficiency so that she can at least salvage enough of her life not end up homeless, a prostitute or dead.
>>
>>28556177
>All girls

If that were the case then all of them would be in juvenile detention. My sister was nice when she was small, and she continued to be so even when she became a teenager.

There are many factors as to why your niece became a whore, both environmental and genetic. Since her brother turned out normal, it's either she hung out with the wrong crowd or she was more prone to turn to such a lifestyle.
>>
She got molested OP. Which of your uncles or dirty girl cousins did it?
>>
>>28556578
They still become bitchy sluts, women also get away with crimes easily
>>
>>28556606
I don't go out of the house much but even I know that's not true.

Maybe it's because you're from America or UK or whatever, where girls are actively encouraged to be nasty sluts and where divorce rates are sky high.
>>
>>28556266
Nah the evolution is to aborts
Maybe in 50 years the West will be mostly black but who the hell wants to deal with this shit
>>
>>28556271
Is your brother a single father?
Daughters need their mothers.
>>
Beat the living shit out of them if they do that

they'll snap out of it real quickly
>>
>>28556177
I'm guessing you're the creepy uncle
>>
>>28556177
But you turned into a bitch who doesn't respect others. Are you a woman?
>>
>>28556208
yep, josef fritzl's daughter turned out alright, though he should've let her go when she hit the wall
>>
File: bitch.gif (995 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bitch.gif
995 KB, 320x240
>>28556177

>no one has devised a way to ensure that this stupid phase doesn't happen?

It's what happens when you don't spoil girls enough during their early days from 8 to 12. This is where they begin to develop the worldview that they are the main character. They are at the center of this world, no one else.

The result of containing that shit personality (and some puberty) results in a dramatic increase in stacyness. These girls were the ones in high school who were known to fuck everyone. They're the ''dick in crazy'' type of girls and eventually get knocked up because of it.
>>
File: 1449484403461.jpg (129 KB, 747x640) Image search: [Google]
1449484403461.jpg
129 KB, 747x640
bad parenting coupled with bad friends and other influences

12 year olds can be very sweet
>>
>>28556177

she will have a nigger bf soon and whelp like 5 nigger babbys
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.