[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do kids still cut themselves these days? Have you ever cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1404852441455.jpg (105 KB, 908x768) Image search: [Google]
1404852441455.jpg
105 KB, 908x768
Do kids still cut themselves these days?

Have you ever cut yourself? Are you sad that those scars are fading as you get older? And why?
>>
Now that I'm in my mid 20's, I sometimes look back on the hysterical and retarded things I did to myself in my teens, and I say "God damn. That was just stupid."
>>
No, I haven't, why would I? I'm not a normie but still don't get the idea of cutting yourself.
>>
>>28555896

I used to cut myself every day and still have no idea why. Bored kids are just retarded at dealing with adversity. "It feels good".
>>
>>28555880

I huffed my dad's butane as a kid because it was the only thing I could find. I used to feel smart but honestly that shit probably gave me permanent brain damage. Life hasn't been the same since.

>tfw you get what you deserve
>>
>>28556288
That's absolutely brutal. It's a more innocent crime than what I've done, and with a worse blowback.

Maybe consider seeing a doctor about it if you can. It might end up helping in some way, even if there's not much they can do about it directly.
>>
>that cheap Chinese ordered on ebay-tier fingerbox set

Lel. Falling for the quantity over quality meme
>>
>>28556491

I might do that next time I see one. It's been embarrassing in the past but it's been long enough now, maybe. For now and forever I'll always relate the experience to anyone who may listen though. There are far better ways to get high, self-destruct, ease pain, or whatever the kid might be going through.

Also, parents, lock up your fucking inhalants please.
>>
>>28555861
if anyone is ever in the mood to cut themselves ITT try writing on yourself with a red marker/pen/paint it stimulates the same action and visually can trick your brain into thinking it's actually happening.

it's not a permanent solution but it's better than scars
>>
The scars are still there

I only did it because I was an edgelord with edgelord friends. Now the common thing to do is to say I did well to recover from depression.

Fucking normies
>>
>>28555861

I definitely regret them now seeing as i am almost 24 and have long thin clearly visible scars down my arm.

I sometimes wonder if people notice them and judge me for it. It was so long ago i barely notice them anymore
>>
I used to fuck this girl in college who always kept long sleeves on, even during sex. I didn't think much of it until she took her shirt off and her eyes started welling up expecting me to reject her for having scars up and down her arms. Of course I didn't, I embraced her and she cried on my shoulder.

Then a week later I stopped returning her calls. You don't stick your dick in crazy, those were fresh scars.
>>
>>28557104

>almost 24

How many scars? I only have one normally visible scar, and nobody has ever commented and I get comments on some pretty stupid and inappropriate shit.
>>
>>28557186

also, thought I should mention that my visible scar is extremely visible and nobody could not notice it. but multiples could definitely change the game there.
>>
I have cigarette burn scars on my wrist that are extremely visible. Did it when I was drinking because I thought it was funny, had a laugh when I was doing it but not when I woke up the next morning. I felt very ashamed of myself. That's all I feel whenever I look at them.
>>
>>28557198
Did you cut long ways down your arm?
>>
>>28557281

Long ways, ON THE WRONG SIDE. I didn't want to die. Not sure what I was thinking. Very shameful. Should have killed myself in seriousness. There is still time.
>>
>>28555861
I used to cut myself for years. I used to burn myself as well. I really don't know why I did it, probably just trying to be edgy. Although, a part of me enjoyed the way it felt.
The scars have mostly faded away, I have a few burn marks left on my wrist and some marks on my leg but the rest are gone.
>>
Only retards think people cut themselves for attention. People cut themselves because of the endorphin rush you get from it, and yes it feels very good and yes it's very addictive.
>>
>>28557048
did you do it like once or on the regular?
>>
>Do kids still cut themselves these days?
I work in EMS and can assure you they still do. So do adults.
>muh I want to kill myself but I will call you anyway and refuse to go to hospital
>>
>>28555861
When I was 12ish I cut myself. I was an emo faggot so I probably did it out of influence from my hot topic friends and aesthetic. I did it on my hips so I could easily hide the scars.

In my head I was 'punishing' myself for being a fuck up or something. It never felt good and I never got a rush. I don't even know why I did it desu.
>>
>>28557186

a lot. 30+. they're pretty white now but definitely noticable never really remembered about it until this thread. i would hate for people to be off-put by them. long sleeves i guess.
>>
>>28557448
most emo roasties do it for attention from emo chads
>>
i used to do it late last year cause ~the pain inside~ most of the time i wasnt even really upset or felt anything good from it, id just cut when im bored. now i have scars on my upper left arm and i regret it, but once i made a boy online cry by cutting and sending pics so he wouldnt leave me. i felt so powerful that i didnt stop til after like 7 cuts. i was a shitty emo edgelord.
>>
I never cut myself but I did use to constantly pick at my lips to the point where they'd always be cracked and bleed. Since I also play clarinet I'd just say it was from the reeds that my lips always looked super fucked up.

I didn't think about it until recently but I guess it was my way of self harming.
>>
Never done it myself, but I've always been fascinated by the concept.
>>
>15 piece fingerbox set

They look a bit cheap, but that's one hell of a party. Great for first timers.
>>
>>28558068
Decent, but hes going to have to replace them over the years. Certainly not something to pass down to the grandkids...wait I forgot what board I was on
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.