[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason you're forever alone is that you want a gf who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
The reason you're forever alone is that you want a gf who loves you, but you think girls are incapable of love.

How can you ever be happy if you won't accept a girl's love because you think it's fake. You need to learn to trust again.
>>
>>28555738
I have absolutely no reason to trust anyone at all
Everyone ive ever known has treated life like politics
>>
>>28555784
You need a hug.
>>
While I do agree a lot of robots have trusts issues the real issue is their self esteem. They don't dare to approach any girl because they are afraid of rejection. They think of themselfs as 2/10 or worse while that might not always be the case. Also some ugly people still get a gf. It's a mental block really about them being to ugly to ever be in a relationship
>>
>>28556125
Nah it's because I'm a twig. I'm 5'9", 130lbs. I've seen guys as skinny as me. It's unnacceptable. I would go to the gym, but I can't afford gains. I'm barely getting by.
>>
>>28555738
I did trust a girl. Three thousand miles and two years later, and now I know it was all a lie. Gonna be hard to trust anybody for a long, long while.
>>
>>28555738
Because girls are incapable of love. That's why I've moved onto boys and traps.
>>
>>28557487
this guy knows wassup
>>
>>28555738
That's not the issue. The issue is I never leave my house which, shockingly, drastically lowers my chance of meeting someone.
>>
This is true to some degree. A girl likes me and all I think about is finding other girls in case she's just playing with me.I don't think I could ever have a genuine relationship when I think all women are whores.
They are, though. It's not my fault they can't be trusted.
>>
>>28555738

>the reason robots don't have a gf is because they don't accept the love of girls

Yep, you nailed it. Women keep throwing themselves at me everywhere I go, I just keep rejecting them.
>>
I'm fully aware that women are capable of love.
I'm alone because... I'm alone. Not because I don't trust them or think they can't love. I'm alone because instead of going out and talk to them I decide to stay here. I'm not even bad looking or weird, but that's how it is.
I'm alone because there's no one around me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.