[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you just find yourself a shy submissive insecure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
why don't you just find yourself a shy submissive insecure chubby gf?
>>
Because chubby isn't sustainable
The fat train has no brakes
>>
>>28555719
Because single girls in my age bracket do not exist, let alone fat ones
>>
>>28555719
more of this girl? only link i got is a tumblr and I can't get in without an account
>>
my bf did that. we snuggle every night now :3
>>
File: 1460671914578.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1460671914578.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>>28555719
those don't exist OP
>>
>>28555719
Because they want chad, same as every other girl.
>>
No shy fat girl will want me. I am not only shy and insecure, but also incompetent, boring and stupid asshole
>>
Can she be a shy dominant insecure chubby gf? Who gets off on suffocating me with her fleshy arse.
>>28555767
>The fat train has no brakes
even better
>>
That body type is literally my ideal woman, but in order for you not to look weird with them you need to be decently large, ideally because of muscles, yourself and I'm a skinnyfat 5'10 manlet so it would never work out.
>>
Because that would require anybody finding me attractive for more then 10 seconds
>>
>>28555719
>shy
>shitty tattoos and takes lingerie shots of herself and shares them

Pick one.
>>
>>28555719
because I am completely socially inept, have no understanding of how any courtship rituals work and seldom leave my room unless it is absolutely necessary.
>>
File: Ye.png (172 KB, 668x352) Image search: [Google]
Ye.png
172 KB, 668x352
>>28555719
>shy girl
>taking pics of herself
>shitty tattoos that every one can see that she is in
Quality bait anon
>>
File: image.jpg (416 KB, 1920x2266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416 KB, 1920x2266
Dem bitches are delusional,,, worse ones if you ask me...

Basically, if you didn't find the one around age18.5 theres no pure, so there you go.
>>
>>28555719
She already was fucked by two men. See where they signed their names?
>>
>>28556810
Those are probably the names of her kids.

From two different fathers. Two different fathers out of twenty potential fathers, she's not sure who.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.