[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does raising another man's kid really make you a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160514-061040.png (454 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160514-061040.png
454 KB, 2560x1440
Does raising another man's kid really make you a cuck?

I know we hate redditors but they have gfs who love them and we don't so maybe we're the ones at fault.
>>
>>28555402
they don't "really" really love them...they love redditors for their naivette

If it was a widow who lost her husband due to some horrible/unforseen shit i can understand, but a single mum who divorced her husband for alimony money?...
>>
it's genetic suicide, that's worst than death.
>>
>>28555402
Depends on your definition of cuck.

If you're talking about the meme, then yes.
If you're going by dictionary definition of cuckhold, then no.
>>
It does.

The redittors accepted humiliation to be happy. They accept delusion. They are not humans.
>>
>>28555436
If you have two step kids and three bio kids how is that genetic suicide?
>>
>>28555486
You invested resources into someone else kids. You are a retard.
>>
>>28555402
>they have gfs who love them
They have gfs who love their ability to provide, rather than who they are as a person. The second they become incapable of bankrolling the gf's lifestyle, they're out the door.
>>
Real talk.

Currently helping raise a 7 yr old girl. My gf is 26. So what happened was my gf sister and husband died when the daughter was like 3 months. Very tragic. My gf whole family took care of her then when she was about 3 my gf was the best choice to become legal guardian.

The little girl always called her mum anyway. She doesn't know her true story yet but the husband's family are in her life. They are great bo problems there. So it's a bit complicated but I love them both.

But to the point, people always assume that she's my kid then when I correct then I get a weird range of looks. Cos my gf is kinda her mum now they think she was knocked up by some dude and left or something and I know she feels shitty some kind because of it.

I never thought I would raise another person's kid, but here I am.
>>
>>28555507
See and you have a loving gf and robots don't. This is what happens when you're willing to step up, life rewards you.
>>
Raising a kid if shes a widow is somewhat okay if you plan to have your own kid
>>
>>28555486
the steps are going to grow up to be chads and will bully your biologic kids
>>
kek this is a slide thread funded by shillbots, fuck Hillary
>>
>>28555507
Assuming that's not an elaborate lie she and the whole family made up to ensnare you, then that's very heartwarming.
>>
>>28555507
that's heartwarming, and I almost feel bad about saying this, but:

KEK HAHAAHAHA FUCKING OMEGA TIER KEK HAHA KYS FAGGOT
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 900x900
I hate children of all varieties, and would absolutely not ever lower myself to raising some other fucko's kid, dead or alive. Fuck the validation, fuck the savior complex, fuck the role model bullshit. Taking care of myself is financial burden enough.
>>
Watch Blue Valentine and learn
>>
>>28555455
Raising children that are not yours is the exact dictionary definition for cuckolding, you dicklet.
>>
>Does raising another man's kid really make you a cuck?
>What is brood parasitism
>>
>>28556420
It's literally the origin of the term, as it was observed to be practiced by cuckoos.
>>
>>28555507
you might as well just start learning to like the taste of jamal's sperm, you will have to soon desu senpai
>>
>>28555886
It's actually 109% truth and although this is r9k it does make me feel good to see these responses
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.