[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hi! I'm afraid that I'm a bit lost. You look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: braided_magical_maiden.jpg (305 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
braided_magical_maiden.jpg
305 KB, 2048x1365
>Hi! I'm afraid that I'm a bit lost. You look like a really nice guy, maybe you can help me, I heard there's a cabin nearby where people can stay for the night, could you guide me to it?

>this is a very original thread
>>
>>28554791
sure, but only on one condition. you have to help me destroy the cabin garden after we leave.
>>
>>28554791
no fuck of whore
>>
you forgot vital context fag
>>
I have never seen a woman tramping alone. That would imply they have hobbies, and are not just doing it for the social creds.
>>
>>28554791
Hell nah bitch you probably have tyrone waiting there to mug me
>>
Okay, but I have to put it in your bum right now, sweetie. :)
>>
>>28554791
I'm sorry. I'm new to this area as well. I am not sure where the cabin you're referring to is.

Oh well, good bye. I hope you find your way.
>>
File: VRpepe.png (189 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
VRpepe.png
189 KB, 600x600
>>28554791
>you really thought I was going to fall for that, Jeffrey Dahmer?
>>
File: SURE.jpg (71 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
SURE.jpg
71 KB, 604x604
>>28554791
Okay I will help you, But you're going to have to take my cock first ;)
>>
>>28555898
>o-ok chad
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 460x345
>>28554791
Sure, where's your boyfriend at a time like this eh? Hahaha.

>"Oh! I don't have one."
>Show her to the cabins and go from there.

>"Oh, he's not much of an outdoor person. I really wanted him to come though!"
>Pretend I'm heading back to my RV for a map of the area, never return
>>
>>28554846
This is me :D
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.