[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women read this kind of stuff? I thought they didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: cosmo-april-2013.jpg (182 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
cosmo-april-2013.jpg
182 KB, 652x367
Why do women read this kind of stuff?

I thought they didn't care as much about sex as us.
>>
magazines like that are made to lure your ego in like a helpless baby
only works on stupid people though
>>
>>28554587
Feminists think they're problematic because they promote being beautiful.
>>
>>28554587
I've never seen anyone seriously read that shit outside of middle aged women, only just flip to the sex tips page for shits and giggles.
>>
>>28555009
That's why you're shit at sex, slut.
>>
>>28555232
my gaping boipussy says otherwise
>>
>>28555009
Please tell me that that pic isn't the kind of stuff they write in those articles...
>>
>>28554587
This just in:
All women are lying hypocrites who pretend to be something they're not depending on the situation to make themselves look less pathetic than they are.

At least I'll acknowledge and admit to my own patheticness.
>>
>>28555341
That's exactly what they write there. And I have no idea what I'd do if a girl ever pulled this kind of shit at me
>>
>>28555405
i'd just be happy that a girl touched my dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9we8wGJ1x1Y
>>
>>28555437
Sorry dude, I forgot where I was again
>>
>>28554587
they care about using it to manipulate people to get the other things they want, so the information is somewhat viable. i think they mostly just like having their ego stroked and the superficial how to do your eye makeup or what bra to wear bullshit articles.
>>
>>28554587
They like sex as much if not more than men, they just push this stereotype to make you feel guilty
>>
>>28554666
>only works on stupid people though
So on most people then?
Thanks Satan
>>
>>28555751
*most women
Rekt
>>
>>28554587
>I thought they didn't care as much about sex as us.

They don't care about sex with people like us
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.