[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> when you know that religion is enabled in this age only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: atheism1.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
atheism1.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
> when you know that religion is enabled in this age only because otherwise plebs would scream that their delusions are being taken away
>>
>>28554527
>tfw even if God exists he's probably just a dick
Why is he deserving of worship?
>>
File: 2000px-Transhumanism_h+_2.svg[1].png (121 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Transhumanism_h+_2.svg[1].png
121 KB, 2000x2000
>>28554527
>when atheists say there is no god and you realize it's the equivalent of someone saying he has no parents, he just randomly appeared on earth
>>
File: EjQPACg2[1].png (42 KB, 766x766) Image search: [Google]
EjQPACg2[1].png
42 KB, 766x766
>>28554539
people who are angry/dislike god don't realize that we can bring dead people back to life and become immortal with science, technology, and the help of artificial intelligence
>>
>>28554546
Sounds like someone failed the science class.
>>
>>28554562
I don't want to be immortal. Existence is essentially hell and that's why I'm not religious.
>>
File: 1376050677939.jpg (238 KB, 1948x1200) Image search: [Google]
1376050677939.jpg
238 KB, 1948x1200
>>28554527
Choo Choo!!!!

You did a good job litttle dude!
>>
>atheism

atheism is trash and cancer.
>>
>>28554562
That doesn't follow. And frankly, what is even the point of that statement here?
>>
>>28554574
How so? Are you gonna say "the Big Bang" created the universe, so that disproves the existence of God?

>>28554585
That's why existence will fundamentally change to remove suffering, but not through magic or an inevitable change in the future. Hard work, advancing science and technology will get us there.
>>
>>28554596
Only if you believe scrutinizing people's beliefs is rude. In that case, please don't ever dare to criticize the beliefs of neonazist or Daesh members, it is rude.
>>
>>28554637
Nothing can disprove an unfalsifiable concept. The big bang just completely removes any need for a god.
>>
>>28554596
It's funny how you can switch believers and non-believers in this statement.
Religion is a non-issue everyone should have their own conclusion on without trying to convert everyone around them.
>>
>>28554625
>what is even the point of that statement here?
I've noticed a lot of people who are constantly angry or depressed are lied to, they're told that they go to a magical place when they die as long as they believe that Jesus is a wizard zombie who is randomly coming back one day. But they know they're lied to, dying is usually painful and it makes people sad. So they start thinking nothing happens when you die, you stop existing. And they're right, but they don't think about the people who are still alive after they die and what they'll be capable of in the future. They have no hope in God, or their fellow person because they see how badly people treat each other.
>>
>>28554689
>The big bang just completely removes any need for a god.
No it doesn't, plenty of religious people accept the Big Bang and evolution.

A lot of people try to wonder what existed "before" the Big Bang, and "nothing" isn't an acceptable answer to them.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8R06ODEJkcE
This is probably thecreason most people arent atheists.
>>
File: atheist-hypocrisy.jpg (56 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
atheist-hypocrisy.jpg
56 KB, 750x600
lol k

cry more
>>
>>28554637
I didn't say it does. But people should know better than to firmly believe something that isn't testable. It's like saying "but just because nobody can't see it or detect, it doesn't mean there isn't a dragon in my garage".
>>
>>28554719
Plenty of religious people believe in evolution, modern medicine, Newtonian physics, thermodynamics and numerous other things that contradict their holy book in one way or another. That's because its core message is completely removed from all of these things. People will believe in religion no matter what, if they really want to. It doesn't mean that these things can't exist without a conscious creator.
>>
>obligatory reminder that agnostic atheism is literally the only rational worldview there is at this point in history and technology.
>>
>>28554706

> they don't think about the people who are still alive after they die and what they'll be capable of in the future.

>They have no hope in God, or their fellow person because they see how badly people treat each other.

Again, what are you trying to say? People do treat others both badly and good, so it is possible to retain some hope.
>>
> giving a fuck about this in the current year
>>
>>28554801
that is right
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.