[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the only intimacy feel you get is from dreams. In my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: alone at bad.jpg (181 KB, 1280x1220) Image search: [Google]
alone at bad.jpg
181 KB, 1280x1220
>tfw the only intimacy feel you get is from dreams.

In my recent dream I was cuddling naked with qt girl and felt really bound with her(the dreams started differently but is not and we bounded really quick). This is literally feels I never felt in real life yet somehow I can feel them while dreaming.

Share your related dreams robots.
>>
>craving intimacy

And you call yourself robots...
>>
>>28554210
So I am failed normie or cyborg.
>>
Come on robots, cyborgs,failed normies and normies. I want to hear your dreams.
>>
I dreamt that I stabbed someone in the neck recently, I even felt the hesitation, but I remember thinking, I had to do it, he fucked up.

Is it a fantasy to escape my powerless feelings?
>>
If you have dreams you are not a robot
>>
>>28554195
waking up after those dreams has to be one of the worst feelings ever
>>
>>28554234
>failed normie or cyborg.

same thing, unless you bully robots and back stat friends, you are a normie
now go give stacy a foot massage, beta
>>
>>28555076
>If you have dreams you are not a robot
>if you have sleeping problems you are not a robot
>tripfag being a dumb, retarded newfag
>>
>>28555074
>I had to do it, he fucked up.
Wh-what did he do?
>>
I had a dream where the girl I was talking to through Skype showed up at my door and we hugged. It was nice and I want to make it happen for real.
>>
>>28555104
I don't remember, I just remember he kept doing something he was not supposed to do, and I was convinced that he had to be punished. Maybe I was stabbing some form of myself that bothers.
>>
>>28554195

I have dreams that I actually wake up. Everything I've done and everything that I've obtained, gone. I don't mean possessions but everything I know.

Being alone and unhappy for so long and finally breaking through it all only to find out it was all a dream.

I wake up only to realize I'm still in my tent with my campfire out.

Alone.

I want to help others that were like me but no one wants someone who becomes something they want so bad.
>>
The happiest I've felt in the past 5 years is three years ago in college when I dreamed I was sitting on a light-brown wooden sports bench watching my childhood friends teasing and goofing around with some girls I didn't know, and a girl who was obviously party of that group appeared on my left and sat down beside me and after saying something about what our friends were doing she rested her head on my shoulder and I felt so amazing I can't even begin to describe it. She was red-headed and I'm not usually attracted to those girls in real life but she was so amazing. She told me her name was Emily but didn't give a surname. When I suddenly woke up against my will I remained in that position with my eyes closed for around three hours hoping I could fall asleep and back into that dream. When that failed I spent another couple of hours on facebook searching the name "Emily" and looking for red-headed girls until I realized how stupid I was being.
>>
>>28555074
are you a girl or a guy

oregano comment
>>
>>28554195
I dream not long ago that I was we were madly in love and had a baby. It felt incredible and I could feel the paternal instinct inside me it was something powerful and beautiful

Then I remembered I was a kissless virgin and the reality check woke me up.

>tfw no motherly and nurturing gf to have children with
>>
File: 1424718304490.jpg (19 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
1424718304490.jpg
19 KB, 400x369
>>28555076
dreams at night not "my dream is to become astronaut"

>>28555088
I don't have stacy in my life and I don't have any girl I talk regularly.

>>28555527
iktf

evrey night I wish I will dream about intimacy, it's not have to be even sex.

>>28555255
this is hard
>>
File: 1442727610250.jpg (12 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1442727610250.jpg
12 KB, 380x380
I haven't slept for a few days and the first time I slept I immediately had a dream where I had anorexia. Fucking scared the shit out of me. No sleep for me anymore.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.