[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKING HATE MY GENETIC TRASH OF A FATHER FOR GIVING BIRTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 350x420
I FUCKING HATE MY GENETIC TRASH OF A FATHER FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME.
HE NEVER SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO DO IT.
IM A FUCKING FAILURE AND I HATE MYSELF AND I WANT TO DIE EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF EVERY SINGLE DAY, IM SO TIRED PLEASE JUST END ME I CANT EVEN KILL MYSELF CAUSE 18 ANS STILL LIVE WITH OVER PROTECTIVE NAGGIN, PHYSICALLY ABUSING, HELICOPTERING PARENTS.
I ALWAYS JUST WANTED TO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE HEAD BUT IM NOT EVEN FUCKING AMERICAN AND CANT BUY A GUN ESPECIALLY NOT WITH MY FUCKING PARENTS SURVEILLING ALL THE DAMN TIME

PLEASE JUST LET ME FUCKING DIE !!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
> I FUCKING HATE MY GENETIC TRASH OF A FATHER FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME
> father
> giving birth

Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>28554042
He got my mom pregnant is what i meant FUCK YOU
>>
>>28554008
Blaming your dad for your failure of a life instead of taking charge and bettering yourself. Wow. You do belong here, you fucking autist. Do us all a favor and kill yourself, you fucking Sally. Try to cam it live though... But you might fuck that up too, shit-for-brains.
>>
>>28554008
Your father worked with what he got. You are the one who is trash. You selfpittying douche.
>>
File: Juniorposter.jpg (29 KB, 292x431) Image search: [Google]
Juniorposter.jpg
29 KB, 292x431
>>28554008
That's terrible, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>28554008

You're 18? Stop being a whiny little bitch and do something with your life.
>>
>>28554303
Dude what?? Ive tried my best to better myself. I was a nerd all throughout highschool got buliied and insulted for no reason at all, but i kept focusing on studies and trying to make something of myself. I passed my pre meds last month and im going to med school in September. Ive wanted to do medicine since i was 12. Ive never had a gf, a real friend, nobody has ever told me they like me male or female, my parents have physically abused me since i was 10 kicking and punching and shoving me around. Im tired of being lonely and sad and not knowing what i did to deserve this.
I finally realised its because im ugly. Im ugly and im a manlet and i will never be loved. No one will ever want me. Ive been depressed since 14 and ive completely lost the motivation to live, im a mess and i have no idea if ill survive med school.

And its all happening because of factors that were never in my control. Some people are doomed from birth. Our fate is written in our genes, and mine is bleak. Fuck this gay earth i hope a nuclear war breaks out. The screams of human scum echoing in my head just before im vapourised would be the sweetest way to go
>>
>>28554008
There are plenty of people who shouldn't breed. Breeding idiots only add to overpopulation.
>>
>>28554390
>depressed
>gets accepted into med school
do you know how depression works mate?
>>
>>28554303
Genes play a huge part of who you are
>>
>>28554475
Yes, its all ive known for years. Its pure anguish and despair. It kills you on the inside and you turn into an emotional husk. It makes you pessmistic, nihilistic and agnostic. You never have the motivation to do anything. You think of death all the time, you think of how pointless life is, you enjoy others misery and it doesnt even phase you anymore.
I used to fail chemistry and physics alternatively all throughout my pre med classes. I never touched a book earlier than two days before the exam when a sudden bout of anxiety exceeded that apathy, that dull bitter pain hacking at you from the inside. My parents called me a failure everyday and my teachers said i could do better.
I didnt think i would make it either. But somehow i did. And im still not happy with who i am. I still dont feel proud, or fulfilled. I still just want it all to end.
>>
File: Junior_Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg (192 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
Junior_Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg
192 KB, 658x370
>>28554008
>Father
>giving birth

lmao m8
>>
>>28554390

Dude...it's gonna continue to suck for 8 more years.

Then you'll be a doctor.

Women love doctors.

You can emotionally hundreds of women from when you're 28 to when you're 40.

Bide your time, and you win.
>>
>>28554693
Not ugly manlet doctors.
And i dont know if ill make it. I cant stop thinking of killing myself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.