[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did the meme "fuccboi" come from? Tumblr?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1429497459867.jpg (33 KB, 330x465) Image search: [Google]
1429497459867.jpg
33 KB, 330x465
Where did the meme "fuccboi" come from? Tumblr?
>>
>>28553482
Roasties who were tired of being called whores and having no male equivalent to call men. The only difference is "Fuccboi" is literally always Chad and women will no matter what always fuck Chad, even if they invented an insult for him they will still pounce on his dick in an instant.

Meanwhile, whores are an actual insult to women. You won't see Chad turn down pussy, but once a girl is dried up and Chad doesn't want her anymore if she is established as a whore it won't be as easy for her to get beta bux, but it'll always be easy for Chad (fuccboi) to get pussy.
>>
>>28553482
BANE?

Mekcnsjcdndj
>>
>>28553542
You just went full retard desu
>>
It's originally a /fa/ term for an effeminate male obsessed with fashion, similar to a metro sexual
>>
Tbh, i heard it used often on /fa/ at least a couple years ago to describe hype beast guys. Not sure if that was the epicenter but they definitely had it pretty early on.
>>
>>28553573
>>28553596
Doesn't that describe /fa/ itself?
>>
"Fuckboy" is the prisoner who gets to be the bitch and is raped by the stronger prisoners.

Now women use it to describe a guy who sleeps around and they think it has the same negative meaning as a slut/whote.
>>
>>28553631
This
Note the people who use it are either casuals or SJWs, it just goes on the pile of things they can throw at people they don't like
>>
>>28553482
It's been a word forever, /fa/ was using it for the longest. Probably Tumblr or Reddit picked it up from there and once anything is on reddit or tumblr, it slowly diltutes to facebook and then into normal vocabulary.

It's strange, 4chan has a huge influence, indirectly.
>>
>>28553631
"Fuckboy" is the normie spelling because normies dont know how memes work.
>>
>>28553482
i have no idea, first ive heard of it was from a death grips song on The Money Store
>>
>>28553670
Yeah it is strange. I can remember browsing /fa/ about a year and a half ago and everybody used the word and then one day i heard someone use the word who i knew definitely didnt go on 4chan. Then somehow it just spread. Its so odd to hear complete normies use a word that they dont know originated from the fashion board of a chinese cartoon website.
>>
>>28553673
fuccboi is the nigger spelling.
>>
Fuckboy is black street slang that has been around for decades. Meaning is similar to pussy, basically a bitch ass nigga.

White suburbanite Tumblrites and Redditors started saying it for some reason and now it's some faggy social justice thing.
>>
>>28553482
tell me about Bane, why is he the biggest fuccboi?
>>
>>28554388
>"fuckboy" is nigger slang for a weak bitch-ass nigga. They have a tendency to misspell things hence the alternate spellings. But it's been around for a long time.
>
>Then for some reason in the past year or two white faggot twitter users started using it.
why did you delete this anon?
>>
>>28554388
>>28553792
>>28554403
>black nats post on r9k
>>
File: Fuck Boyz.png (458 KB, 1110x570) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Boyz.png
458 KB, 1110x570
>>28553482
The Fuck Boyz are a street gang in California.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.