[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First World Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1460653759634.jpg (251 KB, 1915x796) Image search: [Google]
1460653759634.jpg
251 KB, 1915x796
Women having to wear high heels to work is now a woman's rights issue.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/11/receptionist-sent-home-pwc-not-wearing-high-heels-pwc-nicola-thorp

Meanwhile somewhere in the Middle East a little girl is getting her vagina hacked off.
>>
Hiring women seems like more trouble than it's worth desu
>>
>>28553434
She has a point, heels can make your feet hurt a lot if you're not comfortable with them and you can't do a job that requires standing up for prolonged hours if your feet hurt like hell. You can look good with other types of shoes too so heels are not necessary for that job.
>>
>>28553434
I do think the article is stupid, but I have to say, just because there are 3rd world problems doesn't mean we should dismiss 1st world ones
>>
>>28553434
>Meanwhile somewhere in the Middle East a little girl is getting her vagina hacked off
That is a problem indeed, muslims shouldn't get mutilated they should get killed. Don't waste time torturing them, just kill them all quick and clean. The less shitskins exist the better.
>>
>>28553434
>someone has a worse life so you can't be unhappy about anything that happens to you

Is the same logic as
>people have better lives than you so you can never be happy about anything that happens to you

We should all just live in a completely emotionless state, not caring about anything at all either way unless we're the absolute best or worst.

Also, high heels can cause issues with your ankle joint, and damage to the feet in general if worn for prolonged periods. Even short term they fucking hurt if you're just standing on them, it's an issue to make only one gender do something that outright is painful, where the other doesn't, especially for no reason other than "it looks good".

I'm not arguing against dress codes, but make them equal for both genders if we're going to have them.
>>
So? I'd be pretty butthurt too if I was forced to wear the most uncomfortable retarded form of shoe ever invented
>>
>>28553434
High heels are retarded, they have a point. Women having to wear uncomfortable and even a bit dangerous footwear to work is most certainly a women's rights issue.
>>
>>28553434
They don't have to wear them they want to so that they can manipulate men.
>>
>>28553434
Trannies want to use the other gender's bathrooms.

Meanwhile in India...
>>
I like high heels but goddamn
http://www.today.com/news/waitress-shares-photo-her-bleeding-feet-after-working-high-heels-t92156
>>
A rare instance in which the feminists are 100% right.
>>
>>28553434
To be honest I can't blame them. I always thought high heels look like trash and I highly doubt they are comfortable at all.
>>
>>28553520
>>28554034

Have you ever tried telling a woman that? You get branded a woman-hating virgin for daring to suggest that their choice of dress is not sensible.
>>
>>28553520
Found the stupid bitch roastie.
>>
>make it illegal
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.