[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: DSEga2b.jpg (48 KB, 552x615) Image search: [Google]
DSEga2b.jpg
48 KB, 552x615
>goes to a school full of whores and sell-outs
>geometry is a bitch
>forced to take spanish class, last time i checked this was America we should be speaking english for fuks sake
>wanted to take foods at the beginning of the year but all classes were full so i have to take ag mechanics.
>Have to write a 4 page writing exit on "war".
>See everyone making out and rubbing eachothers dicks in the halls.
>have to skip lunch and work to keep the fuk up
>dramatic bitches everywhere acting like its fucking middle school all over again.
>people talk about shit memes and play them over and over again on their Apple i-jokes.
>teachers are in it 4 the money dont give 2 fuks about students
Wish i had the balls to go into the military and retire early with a fat g.i bill.
Hbu fagets?
>>
>>28553149
Do you really think you're any more real or any less shallow just because your set of "hurr gud hurr bad" principles is different.

There it goes. An elephant sized pride preventing a man from living his life without acting like a little bitch. He's so much better than everyone else. He's so great, he can't fit. The problem isn't with him, it's everyone else that has to change.

You're a stupid whiney bitch just like the rest of the retards here. Congratulations, you made the club.
>>
>>28553255
Cool story bro, stick with the thread topic u bullshitter.
>>
>>28553149
Man I bet you hate high school huh op
>>
>>28553419
Op here
Nope
>>
Hate it too anon, the kids are annoying and act like they're in seventh grade. I can't believe most of them can legally drive and get a job.
>>
>>28553504
I know
Op here
I hope one of them will get in a wreck, teach those bastards a lesson.
>>
>>28553540
It hurts me knowing the idiots will be more successful than me. It amazes me watching them grow, it feels like it was only yesterday they were giggling during sex-ed and now they're all getting pussy and smoking weed. Feels bad man.
>>
>>28553149
>>28553540

if everywhere you go smells like shit check your shoe
>>
>>28553708
Who is this, im op and i stepped in shit this morning and it got allcover my shoe.
>>
>>28553708
Not fucking around
>>
>>28553708
Who are you, this is not a coincidence.
>>
>>28553708
Tell me now, dm me or somethin
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.