[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have robots tried psychoanalysis? Most of the board's problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Have robots tried psychoanalysis?

Most of the board's problems are a result of some deviation in childhood/formative years. The target of analysis is to dig and resolve this
>>
>>28553044
I know why I am this way. How does that help?
>>
>>28553044

Psychoanalysis is effective but you have to be prepared for it. Mostly everyone that browses r9k has some sort of repressed memories that are repressed for a reason and if they come up without having a plan to deal with it, they'll always be there.
>>
>stay away from toxic environment

Just means to ignore the places that tell you the truth. Fucking retarded.
>>
>psychologist
>doubled my medication
>>
>>28553061
Maybe you do (i seriously doubt it).
But the key is not in being aware of the problem.
Its nature is sentimental and the only way to deal with it is also sentimental
>>
>the way you think is self defeating and wrong
>stop thinking like that

That'll be $150 please.

Seriously the niggers are just a sounding board. They exist solely cause no one else wants to listen.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
I'm a psychologist
>mfw one of my patients recently discovered r9k and started telling me about how amazing this place is at length
>>
>>28553205
i will just go with this.
i dont understand how people can be so open to other people. i dont let anyone get even close to me pls help
>>
>>28553242
there's not really a "trick" to opening up. It's a thing you just kind of do. Not letting people get close to you is a decision you're making, which is fine.
>>
>>28553270
what if i want to but i cant. i find myself lying and making other personas that the other person should find more endearing than me. my life has been a mixture of me doing this and me just shutting myself off for months at a time.
>>
>>28553322
what would be so bad about other people not finding you endearing?
>>
>>28553322
1.Blame your parents because they are the ones responsible for you learning this pattern
2.Find one person that likes you and that you dont feel you have to play pretend near him (old people usually deliver)
3.Stay near that person for as long as possible and away from those that trigger your theatrics
4.If no person available, replace with pet.
>>
>>28553044
>psychoanalysis
No because this isn't the 19th century.
>>
>>28553322
You need to be comfortable, otherwise you cannot open up. If you can, take therapy sessions over a longer time to get to know your therapist. Otherwise only a good friend can help.
You can try different therapists as well if you don't feel you can trust him.
>>
>>28553618
Therapist from before here, I support this idea.
>>
>>28553431
god I'd love to see Freud on 4chan
>>
>>28553618
>>28553751
Only a retard would trust a therapist.
>>
>>28553322
>i find myself lying and making other personas that the other person should find more endearing than me

Oh, this happened to me with someone from /r9k/ that I talked to for over a month. I knew they were just putting me on, but went along with it. I was always nice, but was treated like shit in return anyway.

It's always my fault. I hate myself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.