[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>males with a female therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461622470669.png (50 KB, 840x290) Image search: [Google]
1461622470669.png
50 KB, 840x290
>males with a female therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist

Is there anyone stupider?
>>
I don't understand what you mean, I've never had a therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist because I don't come from some wealthy family who can afford to pay for shit like that and even if they're free, I've literally no idea why I would need one, I'm not crazy or anything and neither do most people need them.

Anyway I wouldn't see the problem if it was a female, essentially all they're doing it listening to you say things, what difference would it make between male or female if they're doing exactly the same job.
>>
My female psychiatrist and my female psychologist helped me alot desu senpai
>>
>implying that a male therapist actually could relate or give better advice than a woman
Just a normie all the same.
>>
>>28552934
That really depends on the problem and form of therapy.
>>
>>28552934
>not fuccing your stacy therapist
>>
Females cannot ever truly understand and help males

Never
>>
>>28552934
I don't think I'd be able to speak honestly with a male therapist/psych, since I'm afraid of other men.
>>
What would happen if I just walken in into that psychiatrist office and said that
>I've been feeling suicidal and sad for many years
>I feel detached and unable to relate to anything normies do or say
>I have anorexia and can't deal with food
>I can't deal with obligations or make plans because I never intend to be alive for the next day
>I never had friends and sometimes I feel crushingly lonely to the point of crying
>I hate myself and regret everything I've done

What would he do?
>>
>>28553547
They will give you some medicine and want you to return in a month. They will likely ask if you have the means to kill your self and if you have a plan.
>>
>>28553547
Probably get prescribed some anti-depressants and a 2nd appointment booked
>>
File: melfi.jpg (91 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
melfi.jpg
91 KB, 300x450
> not wanting a female psychiatrist

what are you a fag?
>>
>>28553620
Tfw psych is a qt about my age brown girl.

Feels erection man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.