[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have zero respect for submissive women especially if they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: face2.png (42 KB, 530x366) Image search: [Google]
face2.png
42 KB, 530x366
I have zero respect for submissive women

especially if they call a guy "daddy"
>>
>>28552774
Nice blog post. Next time add more bait.
>>
>>28552774
Luckily for women they can exist without the need for your respect then. Daddy.
>>
>>28552774

Confirmed for virgin. Women like men who aren't pussies.
>>
>>28552774
You're shit outta luck then my friend.

Women aren't like men, where some of us are dominant and some of us are submissive. They all want the same thing. Literally every single straight woman wants to be dominated in bed. They don't all want it to the same degree, but they all want it.
>>
>>28552774
A girl called me daddy in a sexual way when I was a teenager and it was so fucking weird I stopped talking to her
>>
>>28552774

I'm with you OP. That's why we're friends. We share obscure opinions perfectly.

Meth daddy, as a sexual kink, even gay Daddys. It's just gross
>>
>respecting women
kek
>>
I love submissive woman. It really feels nice to be a 'daddy', like the emotional bond is there for a good sex life.
>>
>>28553194
i respect a woman who knows what she wants and doesnt take shit from anybody. meek, weak willed women who cant even use their voice drive me nuts. I especally lose respect for anyone that seems to baby them.
>>
>>28553227
You are a beta as much as possible.
Not like anything wrong with that, but that's it.
>>
>>28553227
>I need a woman with a strong backbone because I'm a weak beta and the relationship will fall to shammbles if we're both spinless!
Kek.
Glhf
>>
Submissive women are great, but having her call you daddy is just weird.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.