[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is what they are teaching in universities how does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 2
File: university.png (499 KB, 605x601) Image search: [Google]
university.png
499 KB, 605x601
this is what they are teaching in universities
how does this make you feel?
>>
About the same as "black people can't be racist" makes me feel

I just imagine a white guy with a big smile at that podium and "Black people are a plague to the planet" on PowerPoint behind him
>>
yeah, that lecture room looks completely packed.
>>
>>28552643
>teaching
looks like its some cringy presentation by a black autist.
>>
>>28552643
Pretty sure that's a student giving a presentation. People are entitled to their views and opinions
>>
File: 04-07-1.jpg (27 KB, 560x408) Image search: [Google]
04-07-1.jpg
27 KB, 560x408
>>28552643

ofc better senpai!
>>
>>28552670
Switch the races in that image and tell me again people are entitled to present such opinions in public.
>>
>>28552670
>People are entitled to their views and opinions
i dont think a white person saying vice versa would have the same consequences
>>
>>28552670

Yes, I would be totally fine with that if it were true in all cases. As it stands white people can go to jail for racist tweets.
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with what he is presenting. that title statement is a fact.
>>
It's come full circle. I wonder how MLK would feel about this.
>>
Well as a Mexican-American I've always found the whole whites vs. blacks thing pretty funny/autistic in general.
>>
>>28552920
for most people it isn't a thing, 99% of whites and blacks just get along with their day
>>
Hopefully the professor pointed out that "are" should be capitalized in titles. Only articles and prepositions should be lowercase, though apparently prepositions are capitalized if they're used adjectivally.
>>
>>28552687
>mfw the only argument they have is history that isn't even relevant to their own lives
i think more or less this is just an experiment to see if blacks can be more productive if we calm down with the racism against them. for the most part it seems like all they want to do is create drama and ironically organize against the system they wanted to become a part of all those years. like i don't even see what the goal is. if you try to displace white people from power or whatever....they'll just start over without giving a shit and still have better lives.
>>
>>28552955
idk i think it's more of a poor people thing and there are many poor people. the emotional shit is all about the underlying stress of living in piss and still for whatever reason taking out loans and getting tricked into wasting their time studying and al that. most people (in the world you and i see) don't care about any of these little problems because we have the means to live just fine. call it jews or whatever you want, but getting poor people to fight each other is the oldest and easiest card in the deck.
>>
how well do homosexuals do in african societies? and I don't mean raping everything in sight, but people who just try to settle down with a male lover

I know some ancient cultures and tribes would just let homos do female tasks, not really caring
>>
>>28552643
I feel sorry for those people who think there getting an education, well at least burger king is always hiring.
>>
They also teach anti-christianity
>>
>>28553086
A lot of African societies are heavily influenced by Islam, which has an incredibly negative view of homosexuality. If you examine more primitive culture, or even just non-Abrahamic cultures. Many of those cultures simply equate homosexuality or their version of transgenderism to womanhood. That is to say, primitive cultures cared far more about having a man and a woman, and their respective gender roles in a relationship, than the genitals of whoever occupied either of those roles.
>>
>>28553086
They're executed in tons of places
In Africa. Stoned or burned or beaten to death, or a mixture of the 3.
>>
>>28552643
if you look closely you can see that the subtitle says the presentation is about homophobia

HMM I WONDER WHAT ETHNIC GROUP CURRENTLY AND HISTORICALLY HAS BEEN THE LEAST TOLERANT OF GAYS
>>
>>28553114
>heavily influenced by Islam,
whoa now thats offensive, Islam is a religion of peace and understanding. I think you mean they're influenced by christian colonialism
>>
>>28553133
Arabs?
>>
>>28553137
>he doesn't understand Christianity
>>
>>28553133
Christians, obviously. In Islam you're allowed to dress as either gender and identify as such, as long as you have a penis.
>>
>>28553133
BLACKS OF COURSE

BLACKS HATE GAYS
>>
>>28553281
unless they're in prison

so most blacks dont actually hate gays
>>
>>28553330
KEK

this is an original post please do not steal
>>
>>28553062
>poverty is the underlying cause of social upheaval
You may be on to something there.
>>
>>28553185
>Christians, obviously
Assuming you're not a troll:

false, Christianity stands against the sin (sodomy) not the person itself. The sin is a choice, the lust is a predisposition due to original sin (unholy grasp).

The Lord brought his light and love through the Son into the heart of darkness to bring the Spirit to all that accept it.

The lust has already been forgiven, the sodomy has already been forgiven, but the act of sin itself is a movement away from God.
>>
>>28553281
>>28553330
blacks hate gays because blacks are jesus freaks. Tribal niggers in africa don't care
>>
>>28553388
tribal niggers light gays on fire, man.
>>
>>28553388
pretty sure blacks are predominately muslim
>>
>>28553388
See: >>28553384

In addition, all on Earth are 'Jesus Freaks'; none exist that do not desire Him.
>>
>>28553453
dude, the jewish god was first. you're reading the wrong book
>>
>>28553466
Are you trolling or do you not know what Judaism is?
>>
Take a picture, send it to the uni staff and explain to them that this kind of racism is making you feel threatened. It's not that hard to report and most often the highest ups of universities have some common sense, something regressive fuckfaces teaching this kind of stuff lack.

Don't do it alone.
>>
>>28552870
Prove it. You can't just state something is a fact without proof you fucking autist.
>>
>>28553476
Christianity is to Judaism as Mormonism is to Christianity.

Someone picked up some book of fairy tales and thought "Well this is neat, but how can I make it work for ME?" and did a reboot on a popular franchise
>>
>>28553489
There are no facts and no proof in all creation.
>>28553500
So you're a troll.
>>
>>28553489
the proof is all around us anon.
>>
>>28553466
Judaism is like the appetizer for Jesus: it only exists as a skateboard by which our Lord and Savior gets to class.
>>
As a spic, it upsets me. How dare they talk about our overlords like that?!
>>
>>28552643
I'm fine with it as I am not white myself.
>>
>>28553509
Right I completely challenge everything about your existence, so I must be a troll :^) much easier to disregard that way
>>
>>28552643
i feel nothing anymore, not even anger as they are just following theyr instincs
i justwant to die, fucking normies, fucking gods for creating this all
>>
>>28553541
You 'challenge' nothing because you are on the cognitive level of a preschooler.
>>
>>28553590
Are you just using every insult that has been thrown against you in your life in some failed attempt to pretend you have any validity?
>believes in a book that some old fucks wrote thousands of a years ago to maintain public order
>calls others preschoolers
>>
>>28553636
Again, you challenge nothing because you are functionally a toddler.

Or you're just a troll, I don't care.
>>
>>28553133
sandniggers and nigger niggers?
>>
>>28552643
humans in general are a plague to this planet. though I suppose if black people ran it we'd never have gotten out of the throwing sticks, loincloths and surfboard spears phase so he's technically right.
>>
>>28553658
Really, this is how you argue? Sad.
>>
>>28553761
I've already made my argument, troll.

You have not.
>>
A bunch of the more delinquent black guys at my university did a performance art show where they molested and assaulted young white guys in a line as though they were looking for healthy slaves

It was extremely aggressive and frightening because almost the entire audience was black and really howling and finding it funny. The white actors were getting visibly scared and this went on without interruption until everyone got tired of it.
>>
>>28553658
Your concept of original sin is not good for christianity. If original sin is actually something genetic, that would mean evil is not really a supernatural thing but something more biological within us
>>
>>28553798
Original Sin is not genetic, it is of the spirit and only the Holy Spirit may split it from the whole and eventually remove it entirely.
>>
>>28553816
so you believe gay people have buttlust because of satanic magic and not biology? Genes don't play a role
>>
bad because i hate niggers, they, and especially their woman, are the most obnoxious cunt i ever had the displeaseure to meet, glad there are no cucks in my country in this context.

t.huehuehue
>>
>>28553489
>responding to b8
>autist
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>28553865
Not even a part of this conversation but original sin manifests itself in the spirit of disobedience that all men exibit from birth until and unless they repent, are saved, and have the holy spirit within them
To mock theology for having a spiritual aspect, especially for something as foundational as original sin, is retarded
>>
>>28554176
>I'm not retarded!
>I was just le trolling you!

Gotta do better than that ahmed
>>
>>28554200
a lot of christcucks are now claiming original sin is more of a genetic defect in order to sound more scientifically literate. They claim Adam's sin caused genetic mutations that lead to humans being inherently evil. We're basically X men in their eyes
>>
>unplug the computer
>turn off the lights
>be like 'tell me again how much you don't need white people'
>>
>>28552643
this is just an angry specimen of the average negro kind
>>
>>28552643

nothing

there was a time when this whole sjw shit was pissing me off, than i noticed it doesn't affect my real life at all

my goal is it to move into a sleepy white town in the near future where i don't have to deal with blacks and their bs anymore, so when i'm doing that that will be the last time i will ever have to hear about shit like that
>>
>>28552643
>>28552669
as an African American who has fallen to the cancer of SJWism
I would like to apologize for his severe cases of austism
I'm just saying in the past white people were pretty shit to other races but that doesn't mean everyone here is like that I mean that's only on /pol/ where their ideologies are just opposite and just as bad as SJWs
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.