[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever I see a really pretty girl I always imagine what they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1001x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1001x1600
Whenever I see a really pretty girl I always imagine what they look like when taking a huge shit.

You know, the ones that require 15+ minutes on the toilet. The kind of shit that hurts, that requires effort to finish. A I've-been-taking-codiene-for-a-week kind of brick that she has to force out of her sphincter, grunting and wishing it would end. I imagine the facial expressions and emotions that she experiences.

Am I the only one?
>>
>>28552448

You guys ever think that vocalising things like this and being fucking weird is why you're still virgins? What the fuck!?
>>
>>28552448
I might think about my oneitis in this scenario while jerking off tonight. Thanks for the inspo i guess
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462774514179.jpg (22 KB, 548x454) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462774514179.jpg
22 KB, 548x454
>>28552448

Considering that there's what? 8 billion people on the planet probably not.

>>28552786

You new? Shits been going on for awhile
Shit posting around big events then should dir down after the elections.
>>
>>28552448
If you still like her that's how you know it's true love.

>>28552786
>vocalizing
>in text
>on the internet
>under anonymity
>>
Same OP, it's how I rationalize pretty girls actually being ugly, makes me not want them anymore.
>>
Most women have been ass-fucked by multiple chads by the age of 20, they're so stretched out taking a huge shit probably reminds them of Chad or Jamals cock inside them.
>>
That's exactly why I don't like 3D
>>
>>28552448
>Whenever I see a really pretty girl I always imagine what they look like when taking a huge shit.

why make a thread for that? just post it on a/name this kind of thread Fembot Feels thread
>>
>>28553553

Look at this fucking normie so offended at the thought of his Stacey taking a shit he has to act like this.

Fuck off Chad
>>
Do you think Stacey secretly smells her farts when she's alone?
>>
>>28552448
me too but i'd like to be there and while she shits finger her pussy and cleaning it after with my tongue
>>
>>28552448

>Am I the only one?

Not anymore ;^}
>>
>>28552448
after stacy is ass fucked by chad, she will shit really fast and easy
>>
>>28552786
>vocalising
>being fucking weird
>What the fuck!?
>calling us virgins unironically
fresh off the boat from facebook aye?
>>
woman put so much effort into presenting themselves that i think it's inevitable to think they're some non-human entity. however once you start living with woman i'm sure you would begin to think otherwise. perhaps some female roommates is the solution to my placing of woman on pedestals
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.