[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend invites me to go do something >say yes >days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
>friend invites me to go do something
>say yes
>days later
>tells me they're coming with a friend of theirs that i don't know
>>
>>28552295
It's a good chance to make new friends. I don't see the problem.
>>
>>28552424
It's a good chance to be awkward as fuck, be highly uncomfortable for a few hours, make someone else uncomfortable for a few hours, and make one of my only friends resent me for being a fucking weirdo.
>>
i had a manipulative friend who wanted to see a gig in bournemouth. she'd made excuses before so i made her promise she would go.

on the day didn't respond to my texts till 11am, even though i facebooked the cunt at 9am and it said seen. needless to say we're not friends anymore.
>>
>>28552295
>tfw mum makes me go outside
>call two friends who are robots and hate other people

I'm glad I met them. I don't have to worry about them being normies and pulling that kind of shit
>>
>invite friend to do something
>they say yes
>they show up with the 400 pound retarded drunken mexican woman I hate
And that's why I cut off my last friend permanently.
>>
>>28552493
she made you buy tickets for a show you didnt want to go to that wasnt in your home town because she asked you to go with her then on the day didnt go and probably didnt even buy a ticket?
>>
>>28552295
>>friend invites me to go do something

BE GLAD YOU HAVE FRIEND YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
GET OUT! NOW!
>>
>>28552548
we both had tickets, the bitch made me pay for her ticket with my card but she did at least give me the money for her ticket. bournemouth isn't that far away (from southampton)
>>
>>28552456
Do you act autistic as fuck around your friend?
If not, just urself dude :^)
>>
>>28552456

Just treat them like you do your friend, don't act animus towards them. The fact your friend is fine with bringing them suggests they think you can handle it
>>
>>28552574
desu I'm glad I don't really have friends.
>>
>>28552456
At least you have one frie d. Doing better than most of us
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.