[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Attempt to fix life through lifting >Find myself clicking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1456286219764.webm (837 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456286219764.webm
837 KB, 640x640
>Attempt to fix life through lifting
>Find myself clicking on HIGH TEST threads and fapping to them

I don't think HIGH TEST is a meme.
>>
It is a meme
You like fat chicks
>>
File: 1461110351090.jpg (171 KB, 768x954) Image search: [Google]
1461110351090.jpg
171 KB, 768x954
>>28552051
But I was never into THICK girls before. Before I started lifting, I liked them skinny and petite.
>>
>>28552030
Can confirm; have hairy back, easily gain muscle, have deep voice, have fucked 108 girls and don't plan to stop. Prefer thicker girls by a vast amount. The photo you posted is my ideal body shape, but I'd rather have slightly fatter than slightly thinner.

I also notice that when I stop exercising and treat myself poorly I start liking skinny girls more than usual.
>>
File: 1462040790907.jpg (50 KB, 840x960) Image search: [Google]
1462040790907.jpg
50 KB, 840x960
>>28552101
I have fucked my share of girls but 108? How? How old are you?
>>
Anon, do you know about psychological conditioning and the placebo effect?

Welcome to meme magic
>>
>>28552241
I'm 32.

I have always used online sources to find girls really well. When I was a teenager, it was AIM and friendfinder. OKCupid came out in 2007 and I got right on that. From 2009-2011, I was fucking 30 girls a year from okcupid alone. One time I did 4 in one day just to see if I could get away with it.

Only a dozen or so I met in real life, at bars, parties, gaming meetups etc.

I'm a fucked up mix of robot and chad -- I get loads of ass, but from the internet only because I don't know how to do it without a computer.
>>
>>28552421
How do you initiate sex? A sudden kiss?
>>
>>28552513
LOL dude it's so much more complex than that. I don't have a trick or a method. It's different every time.

After having enough girls look at me with "never stop fucking me" eyes in bed, you just sort of learn to recognize it when they look at you like that in the real world. Once you see it at 100% enough times, you can spot it when it's at 5%.

Nothing beats experience. Just go try whatever feels right and just fail until you don't fail.
>>
its a genetic meme, either you got it or you dont or you're just normal, or somewhere inbetween

im on the high end and i have to mediate and fap twice daily in order to keep myself from accidentally doing alpha male shit
>>
>>28552606
Can you describe that look?
>>
>>28552421
You should make youtube vids about dating, sex, and relationships and socializing directed towards robots. Probably would get views and shit or something.
>>
>>28552653
a prolonged eye contact sort of thing where it feels like she is trying to pull you into her soul
>>
>>28552087
It's because you associated the thick meme to lifting, once you started lifting you sought it out.

I bet you started to say brah every once in a while too.
>>
>>28552655
this is a good idea. I'll make a note.

>>28552653
Only sort of. It's like describing the taste of vanilla. You have to know it for yourself to truly *get* it. Here goes:

So, you're with a girl. she's spending her time with you. She's not obligated to. You're having a coffee so that if things don't go well, you can part ways quickly. You finish your drinks and go to stand up and she pauses, and here eyes are on yours. Bam. Right there. She paused. There is a moment where she's no longer pressured into staying near you -- you're done with your drinks and you can excuse yourselves, but she stops and her eyes are juuuust a bit wider than usual. Maybe she says nothing, maybe something like "so now what?" Maybe she just continues with whatever she was talking about before the look.

in that one split second, she's told you "my attention is yours even when i'm not bound to give it to you. In girl language, that means "get me pregnant behind the next dumpster we can find". Girl language is exceedinly subtle. I'll give another example in a reply to this post.

>>28552680
This is not me, and whoever posted it should go fuck himself for presuming to speak to a question not asked of him
>>
>>28552655
This is a very bad idea. Don't do this.
>>
>>28552606
how do you feel about morality, good and evil, the stones you throw into life
>>
>>28552030
source, come on do't post something like that without one
>>
>>28552030
I feel unworthy to breed with her.
>>
File: top-elvira-cosplay-12.jpg (62 KB, 525x295) Image search: [Google]
top-elvira-cosplay-12.jpg
62 KB, 525x295
>>28552796
example number two.

you're at a party. she makes it easy to talk to her. when she talks to you, her body is turned facing you. her tits are pointed right at you. She tilts her chin down so that her eyes open wider. This is girl speak for "make a cuckold out of my boyfriend while he is playing beer pong."

this image is an example of this look. notice how the girl in this photo has placed herself in a "fuck me" position to get internet attention. If a girl ever has her chin down and eyes wide at you like this, even if she's talking about her boyfriend or seemingly teasing you, she is cockthirsty.

Of course, these are just examples. You have to know how to *feel* it so that you can *see* it because there are thousands of ways a girl can give you the look.
>>
>>28552796
>This is not me, and whoever posted it should go fuck himself for presuming to speak to a question not asked of him

was i wrong though
>>
>>28552834
currently burnt out from processing that question, sticking to following my instincts about what to do and what not to do.
>>
>>28552889
you weren't wrong, but you were so incomplete as to be misleading. it's not always prolonged, it's not always eye contact, and it's not always a soul-level thing. What you said was one of many ways a girl can give fuck-me eyes.
>>
>>28552796
inb4 500 replies from thirsty neets begging for advice in order to fuck literally any woman despite claiming to not be interested in every other shitposting thread.

can't make it up man.
>>
>>28552919
hey, whatever. it's nice to have someone listen to me for once in my life.
>>
>>28552796
>that means "get me pregnant behind the next dumpster we can find"
hnnnnnnng
>>
>>28552101
How tall are you?
>>28552606
Have you ever felt one lusting over you telepathically?
>>
>>28553386
5 foot 11.

telepathically... i never felt interrupted in my day to day life by thoughts of someone wanting my cock, but i knew there were times that someone was thinking about it. I sometimes know when is the right time to text.

once, i met a girl on okcupid, and we talked for a few weeks but she never came to visit (45 minute drive) and we lost touch and one day out of the blue I texted her and she HAPPENED to be right near my exit on the highway. She took it as a sign and i spent the next 6 months cumming in her raw. those happy little accidents that seem telepathic count for a lot with women. they like magic.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.