[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKING HATE SLUTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU BITCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: He5jyO.png (1 MB, 1396x1867) Image search: [Google]
He5jyO.png
1 MB, 1396x1867
I FUCKING HATE SLUTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU BITCH AND FUCK FEMINISIM
>>
Feminism- literally having your cake and eating it too. I hate every single one of them. FUCK.
>>
>feminism
>needs to wear make up
>>
>>28552152
women don't wear makeup for men dude
they wear makeup to compete with other women
>>
>>28552175

Just admit it's a load of shit and only for attention.
>>
>>28551364
>Jaclyn
I've actually watched some of her video after the Toby Turner thing. She's actually pretty reasonable.
>>
>>28552192
oh, so its like everything relating to women then? a load of shit and only for attention
>>
>>28552175
>women butch about having to be objectified for men
>create pseudo movement "feminism" to free themselves of this
>still behave the exact same way but claim it's now liberating or is competition against women, which is OK.

DROPPED.
>>
>empower

What the fuck does this even mean any more?
>>
Feminism - women taking the roles of men and realizing it's a shit deal. Then you become cat lady
>>
>>28552354
>he thinks women created the feminist movements

LOL, summer came early
>>
>>28552175
keep telling yourself that you roastie
>>
>>28551364
It was cuckolded western men who gave women rights.

This is the future you chose.
>>
Feminists - blame men for everything bad
>>
>>28552463
hope muslims will take over and put women back in their place after mass raping and subjugating them
>>
>>28552439
lel no vagina here bro
I'm telling you that women know they could wear no makeup and be smelly and unshaven and men would still want to fuck them

putting effort into being pretty is purely to show up other women
>>
>no link

Faggot.
>>
>>28552175
>they wear makeup to compete with other women

Compete for what, you retard?

>hurr to compete for who is most attractive!

To whom, you retard?

Fuck women are dumb.
>>
>>28552511
>I'm telling you that women know they could wear no makeup and be smelly and unshaven and men would still want to fuck them

Yes, but Chad would only pick the prettiest ones, so they all try to be prettier than each other for Chad.
>>
>>28552511
They could do that, but then they would not be able to date up...and most women want to date up. It is literally their biological imperative given that they are the ones fucked with 9 months of utter vulnerability from an evolutionary perspective.
>>
File: woman dress for man.png (515 KB, 1713x426) Image search: [Google]
woman dress for man.png
515 KB, 1713x426
>>28552175
>women don't wear makeup for men dude
>they wear makeup to compete with other women

wrong
correct
>>
File: jews are behind feminism.jpg (797 KB, 1600x4001) Image search: [Google]
jews are behind feminism.jpg
797 KB, 1600x4001
>>28552434
summer haven't stopped since a year ago
>>
>>28552539
>wanting to give her views

you are the faggot
>>
Let them bitch, let them moan, let them be forever alone.

Don't accept demands, don't cave in, let them wallow in their own sin.
>>
File: 1460066349927.png (98 KB, 512x758) Image search: [Google]
1460066349927.png
98 KB, 512x758
How do I, as a man, empower women through Youtube?
>>
>>28554147
you can start by hitting that like button as well as commenting regularly. make sure to subscribe as well to get all my updates!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.