[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who can't do basic tasks anymore? >Apply for Neetbux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: takingnotes.jpg (97 KB, 958x640) Image search: [Google]
takingnotes.jpg
97 KB, 958x640
Who can't do basic tasks anymore?
>Apply for Neetbux
>Sit in waiting room to fill out application
>forget how to write on actual paper
>Worst hand writing
>Mind froze
>couldn't process the information on it
>took me 3hours to fill it out
>4 pages
>sat with the lady at the desk
>she fixes all my mistakes

why didnt society try and save us? why didnt society warn us that if you we took this path in life then these will be the struggles you have to face?

im only 21 and i couldnt even fucking do the most simple shit i could have done 3 years ago in high school but those 3 years of isolation and neetdom caused me this fuck up

why didnt someone save me before it was too late?

I felt extra autistic today i almost couldnt even operate in public, fuck am i a retard now for the rest of my life ?
>>
it is 100% your fault
>>
>>28551313

Why don't courthouses and social services offices use computers? Wouldn't it dramatically cut down on processing time?
>>
File: 1461214479360.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1461214479360.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>>28551313
>tfw took me a few days to fill out a job application

I for some reason can't sit down long enough and finish things. My mind says screw it and my legs lead me out of my bedroom. It's like I want to procrastinate.
>>
>>28551540
Bullshit, it's likely that society pushed him into isolation and neetdom. The people who become isolated NEETs usually become that because society treated them like shit(usually for things out of their control). Point is, many people who get treated like shit(for example for being ugly) become content and accept it and work with what they have. But that's insanely retarded.
>>
>>28551313
Not being able to operate in this terrible society is hardly a negative. If you end up getting neetbux you're good to go. I think as things get more complex, more people like us are going to be left behind.
>>
>>28552806
100% his fault imo too. he probably even had google access and still fucked up.
>>
>>28552806
>muh society

no, it's 100% his fault. if you choose to be NEET for 3 fucking years without doing something about it there is nobody to blame
>>
>>28552853
>>28552871
What does "fault" mean?
>>
You're god damn retarded nigger
>>
>>28552871
>>28552853
So people treat him like shit, he is expected to work extremely hard because he got unlucky when born. Due to this society pushed him away. Would you want to be a part of society if it treated you baddly?
>>
>why didnt someone save me before it was too late?
Homo homini lupus . everyone's out for themselves, your failure his their success.
>>
>>28552915
>>28552806

Typical bleeding-heart liberal mentality. Please go away, you retarded nigger-enabler.

It's one thing for people to commiserate with OP about how much they've fucked themselves up, but am entirely different thing for you to come in here and go "no no no! it's not your fault!".
>>
>>28554203
You haven't disprove me though. Just insulted me.

>implying I'm even a liberal
>>
I've developed a hand tremor when I have to use a pen in front of people.

I'm lucky enough to have lied my way to a prescription for OxyContin (heaven on earth) so I have to sign my name every couple of months when I pick it up.

Given that I'm picking up high strength opiates, I'm guessing all the pharmacists think I'm a junkie in withdrawal.

I started changing chemists every time I collected and telling them that I just got my wrist out of a cast so it might be a bit shakey....but now I've ran out of chemists.

>tfw they always are kind enough not to mention it but once some interfering old lady chemist started asking me about it in front of everyone and I burst into tears and ran out of the store and couldn't collect my Oxy and spent a week in withdrawal

Felt like killing myself so much that week.
>>
>>28551313
>Applying for neetbux
>Why am I a failure
Not every neet can fuck models after writing symphonies. You're a wagecuck at heart
>>
>>28554253
Well when you blame society for the choices individuals make that's indicative of a liberal mentality. Especially when it's choice after choice for years, and yet for some reason some
nebulous society is responsible for those choices, and not the person who made them.

Typically you only see the modern liberal apply this to non whites though. Everyone on earth except for white men seem to have zero personal responsibility. It's always someone else's fault.

Applying it to a white male isn't very liberal because everything is the fault of the white male.

So your 50/50.
>>
>>28554302
But society pushes you to these choices. Imagine you get bullied heavily in school, everyone hates you, people laugh at you and always exlude you from any social groups.

Are you really saying they are not AT ALL to blame for the individual becoming a NEET?
>>
>>28554266
I also shake in public, but not just my hands. My whole body gently convulses and if I have to talk to people one on one it gets much worse.

I end up telling register workers to 'keep the change' because I know if I started trying to handle coins, either to give or receive as change, I'd drop them all. I know this because it's happened before many times.

They usually always shout after me that they can't take tips but I'm long gone. Once security stopped me because they thought I was stealing and I had to explain that I was actually giving.
>>
>>28554302
Being born isn't a choice. Having disabilities isn't a choice. Being born into a poor shit-tier family with no employment opportunities isn't a choice.

My god normies are retarded. Why the fuck are you here? No, really. Where do you think you are at the moment?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.