[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on Evalion? https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on Evalion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR1fUVZMTOA
>>
>9:30
she drops a "I'm not like the other girls", made me quit the video desu
>>
>>28551274
does she post here?
>>
Uncanny valley/10
>>
File: 1462642142112.png (49 KB, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
1462642142112.png
49 KB, 196x196
>>28551274
I think her boyfriend writes the script.
>>
>>28551274
quit shilling yourself here, you have a shill post on /pol/ too

anyway, I'd make her gag on my cock and then pound her asshole
>>
Qt girls are extremely effective at disseminating the good word of white nationalism, and for that reason I approve
>>
>>28551274
>this unhinged blatant racist has over 25k subs already
>taking part in indoctrinating a new generation of people into hating minorities and being nazi apologists

fuck you /pol/ just die already
>>
>>28551418

it's been confirmed that her boyfriend writes the script and she's hired by firestarter media as a shill

remember, if any female is doing/saying anything reasonable, rational or otherwise out of the norm it's never sincere and there is always a hidden agenda
>>
>>28551467
unhinged blatant anti-racists have millions of subs and take part in indoctrinating a new generation of people into hating european culture and believing in the egalitarianism myth
>>
>>28551467
If it helps you sleep better, there's a 90% chance that she's false-flagging and just doing it for attention.
>>
She's a neet who uses polcuck whitebois to fund her life while her bf makes all her content
>>
>>28551274
Racist scum who needs a black dick asap
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.