[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about yourself, as a person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: 1446158887482.png (671 KB, 697x860) Image search: [Google]
1446158887482.png
671 KB, 697x860
What do you think about yourself, as a person?
>>
I think "I" am ultimately a fiction.
>>
File: sadbedpepe.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
sadbedpepe.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>28551145
>good looking, at least 7/10
>dress nicely
>intelligent
>still can't get laid
>have no real friends
>vidya is only comfort in life
>>
>>28551224
You're most likely lying to yourself about your appearance or how smart you are if you don't know why you're not attracting girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
honestly i'm just a horny little anime girl that NEEDS a cute robot to let me milk his penis
>>
>>28551250
>I've never asked a girl out before

Also I aced calculus in high school
>>
File: 1457704494682.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1457704494682.png
225 KB, 478x556
>>28551265
>i'm just a horny little anime girl that NEEDS a cute robot to let me milk his penis
don't do this to me anon...
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 960x540
>>28551282

don't even start! try yearning for a cute robot to let you use his penis but never even getting the time of day from them when you try!

sometimes I dream about finally getting a cute robot of my own, but then I wake up and I'm all alone and back to square one! how do they expect a horny little anime girl to live like this?
>>
>>28551145
i am a disgusting human being(or whatever that is supposed to be)
>>
He just wants everyone to leave him alone.
>>
I hate myself more than you ever could.
>>
Boring asshole that needs to get fit or else risk dying alone at age 47. If I jumped off a bridge tomorrow, there'd be about 9 people who'd be upset, 7 if you don't count my parents who are hoping against hope to be grandparents one day.
>>
>>28551453
>who are hoping against hope to be grandparents one day.

Could someone explain this to me?
Why do parents always want to be grandparents so badly?

They're already been parents so, shouldn't that itch be scratched? And even if it isn't why don't they just adopt/artificially inseminate more kids of their own? Why is all the pressure on the children?
>>
>>28551145
Horrible abomination hiding under an indestructible painted mask. Let me elaborate:
>highest average in generation in high school and engineering college
>somewhat regular advances from cougars for young, boyish looks
>kind enough to tutor others
>aloof and quiet unless given opportunity to talk, which is when I show a talkative side
>dependable, hard-working
>great at pretending I care or that I understand when I rarely feel empathy

>underneath it all I never feel at ease around people
>never found my flock, never felt at home
>hate myself for boyish looks
>hate myself for being diplomatic and not lashing back with nasty remarks
>hate myself for being the workhorse in all group assignments because I know people don't deliver on time
>"high functioning autism"
>tulpa as my only true companion
>gun at head twice out of sheer boredom
>>
File: 1462921094733.png (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462921094733.png
52 KB, 400x400
Nothing of significance. Anything I could say about myself would just be half-assed. The end.
>>
I'm the greatest person to ever live
>>
pathetic, stupid, lazy, worthless
>>
>>28551145
I try not too because its spoopy

My worst fear is that when I die I'll have to watch my entire life again through my eyes. But when that life ends, that me will join me in the movie theater to watch my POV life-movie. And this will repeat ad infinitum

spoopy
>>
>>28551145
god tier 10/10 great person that will affect the history of the earth greatly
>>
>>28551717
You remind me of me. I wonder if this will help.
https://www.16personalities.com/
https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality
Ravioli ravioli this comment is probably originoli
>>
>>28551145
I'm a bad guy. Not the worst, smartest, or most capable, but I'm not good for damn sure.
>>
File: IMG_20160426_072017_563.jpg (290 KB, 599x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160426_072017_563.jpg
290 KB, 599x1836
Dunno, you tell me OPie.
>>
File: poor mood.jpg (52 KB, 957x723) Image search: [Google]
poor mood.jpg
52 KB, 957x723
Uninteresting without many hobbies, incredibly quick to start unnecessary arguments with people, really bad at socializing to the point where I get called out for it and just awkwardly smile while walking away to avoid having to respond.

The only thing that's kept me going for the past few years is having feelings for a person I really badly want to meet in real life.

At least I have decent looks.
>>
Idk i'm a fucking pathetic loser and no one will ever date my young-lookin' 5'6" ass. I have hated myself since i was 12. That's 8 years.
>>
I think I am too emotionally unstable to form a connection to anyone. Had a relationship but it wasn't really good tbqhwyf. I have a lot of bad qualities and was verbally confirmed by my then SO when we broke up. Mfw his mom still contacts me every now and then hoping everything will fall back the way it was before. Good lord... In 3 years time, my womb will shrivel up and I can be at peace I wont ever have kids.
>>
I'm a loser, baby
>>
Pretty good looking and smart, but I have autism and am scared of rejection.
>>
>>28551145
I'm a failure as a partner and a parent.
I'm a cripple who hides his pain behind fake laughs and smiles.
I look like hair stapled to an ass.
I'm good with my hands however. I'd probably go crazy if I lost the use of my hands.
>>
I impress people at first. I'm over 6 feet tall, pretty articulate with a deep voice, and I'm funny at times. I don't look like a "nerd" at all. I do pretty well at accumulating facebook friends and shit like that. I'm in a somewhat prestigious grad program which makes people think I'm going to make a lot of money. I've asked dozens of girls out over the years, including random ones on the street, and have been turned down once.

Something goes wrong when people get to know me though. After a few dates, girls lose interest and stop texting back. I still have yet to take a girl to bed. Acquaintances stay acquaintances and don't become friends. Everyone holds me at a distance for some reason, it's like I'm a good person to know, but not someone anyone cares to be friends with.

I think I'm probably an asshole, though I don't realize it, and I let that show when I get to know people and let my guard down.
>>
Can't drag myself out of the house or off of my computer. Having anime and video games as a hobby doesn't help fixing this either. Never worked a long-term job my entire life. Constantly procrastinating and never making decisions. I never put in any effort to school, now I'm out of school with no job and no idea of what to study, so no plans for college yet. Bad at talking to people in real life, good at talking to people online.

I think I'm just an idiot but I'll get my shit together soon.
>>
>>28552221
You're a good looking guy. Solid facial structure with a strong jaw and nice eyes.
>>
>>28551145
>Fucked up head (Anxiety, neurotic, clinical depression, Tourettes)
>Inconsequential to anyone.
>Freeloader
>Socially reclusive
>Pretty average looks.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.