[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ claims to be red pilled >Doesn't babysit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160513_200257_284.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_200257_284.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>/r9k/ claims to be red pilled

>Doesn't babysit kids with your girlfriend to practice being parents together

Good goy

Feels good man. My sisters cousins are being babysat by her and I. She put the little one to bed earlier.

Feels good wanting 3-5 kids of my own.
>>
>>28550987
you the guy that keeps spamming pics of your frumpy shitskin gf lately?
>>
>>28550987
>Doesn't babysit kids with your girlfriend to practice being parents together
>My sisters cousins are being babysat by her and I.
Learn how to speak proper english for fucks sake.
Also, you're a faggot.
>>
>>28551034
Virgin spotted

Original comment
>>
My gf is a preschool teacher and does care.com work a lot. I meet her and her babysitting kids for lunch sometimes. Feels good to hit the chikfila Sunday church rush have nice grandmas come up to you and tell you what a beautiful family you have. Makes me feel like I'm in disguise as a nice christian boy and not a total degen
>>
>look at me I'm so smart and unique
Off yourself so your girlfriend won't feel guilty of taking the BBC
>>
why do beta virgins who finally manage to rope an ugly chick into a relationship all of a sudden start thinking they're Chad?
>>
>>28551034
I don't know what "frumpy" means, but she sure looks like a frumpy thing.
>>
>>28551071
>don't remind me that I'm a genetic dead end

Laugh out loud
>>
>>28551084
Frumpy is like... a sad pile of dirty laundry.
>>
File: lis.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
lis.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>28551087
Hey! I thought I was the genetic dead end..
Remember me, the katyaposter?
Yeah, your gf is fucking ugly as fuck.
>>
>>28551087
>don't remind me that there is a thing called sperm banks
>>
>>28551098
I still don't understand, I guess I'll never learn the cool kids' lingo.
>>
>>28551107
>attracted to low test girls.

Just come out that you're a pedo cucky. You're probably a regular on this board lol
>>
File: kat.jpg (61 KB, 612x540) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
61 KB, 612x540
>>28551135
>pedo
No, little girls are smelly and annoying
>attracted to low test girls
only cute ones that are average in bmi (not underweight, naturally thin) Yes, because they don't age like fucking shit
>cucky
That's you
>>
File: gs-adams-portrait.jpg (275 KB, 2038x2253) Image search: [Google]
gs-adams-portrait.jpg
275 KB, 2038x2253
>>28550987
>Doesn't babysit kids with their girlfriend
>>
>>28551175
Reported for pedo enabling and for being unrepentant on being a low test beta male
>>
>>28551058
Is your girlfriend religious anon? Or just teaches at the church when being secular?
>>
>>28551231
You like to reply to me quick
Are you gay or something, OP?
>>
>>28550987
Lmao fuck having kids i'd rather just have money.
>>
File: IMG_20160511_151931_478.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_151931_478.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
>>28551263
Bored until friends come over to swim

Its high test shit brah
>>
>>28551253
Neither of us are and its a secular preschool, we just go to chikfila because they have the goat nuggies
>>
File: 1444704641273.png (298 KB, 378x567) Image search: [Google]
1444704641273.png
298 KB, 378x567
>be me
>decent job
>live on my own
>have a decent apartment
>No gf ever
>loner
>Sister always comes and leaves my nephews with me so she so she can go party

Its a nice feeling desu I can see why having kids can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience , to bad I'm beta as fuck, vigin no gf ever.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Literally why in the fuck would you ever want children? A woman MAY (probably) drain your resources (money, energy, happiness, time, etc.) but a kid? Even a single fucking kid? Christ, it's like signing up for a concentration camp. They're disgusting, they're annoying, they're stupid, they'll hate you for at least a little while, you won't do the job right and they'll be fucked up because you're retarded (as are ALL PARENTS), they'll constantly disappoint you, and they will take away every part of your life that isn't focused on them.

I think humans have the desire to have children for a few reasons.

>1) They think they're cute, and they think they're the ultimate expression of love.

I guess that's subjective, but it's still retarded. If you believe the love meme to begin with then go on and have kids, become another member of the All You Can Cuck Club. Any father is automatically a cuck. You have this nasty disgusting shit filled retarded fat dickhead fight its way out of your woman and then it runs the show from then on. Can't do anything to upset that putrid little cunt or your ass is out.

>2) Society expects it.

We are trained from birth to feel like failures if we do not marry and reproduce. Movies, music, your own goddamn family try to force you into it. Why? There is no real reason other than "you are supposed to." Right? Read on, and I'll explain

>3) Evolution dictates that we must

We are animals. We are putrid, filthy creatures that somehow, unfortunately "woke up." We are aware. And we do not like to think about the fact that we are animals. We think we're smarter, but we aren't. Exhibit A as to why we are still dumb primates is the fact that we jump through hoops and create bullshit fairy tale lies in order to explain our one most basic animal instinct: continue the species. What it comes down to is that our brains are retarded. They try to tell us to pump out shitgoblins because it will carry on our DNA, which is obv the best since it is OURS. 1/2
>>
>>28551827
Fuck off kike

Lolnotoriginal
>>
>>28551827
2/2

We use euphemisms like "carrying on the family name" and things like that. For some reason, our "legacy" is important. The legacy not only of our own family (what about all the families technically "killed" by women taking their husband's name? only men can "create" a legacy and pass on the name because that's how evolution designed it. dominant alphas plow breeders and shit like that. disgusting, right?), but also of our "country" (as if borders matter, especially when many have changed hundreds of times, along with the name of the country), and our "people." (because race is v important, you know. if you are a racist you may as well admit to being a dumb as fuck lowbrow reptilian brain neanderthal desu because it's all driven by your own primal instincts) And don't call me a cuck for that, because I think NO ONE should have kids, and men who let niggers cum inside their chicks ought to be shot.

What I mean is you are "supposed" to get married and have kids because that's nature spreading our species. But to what end? As the only "awake" animals, should we not have a goal? But we don't. Because there is no end game. We are here meaninglessly. Our existence is totally random and totally empty. It creates nothing but endless suffering for every single living thing on earth. We are so fucking stupid, but also so goddamn narcissistic that we refuse to acknowledge the basic truth that we are putrid, violent, snivelling creatures. We are the lowest form of animal, because we pretend we are more. And if you create another one of these egomaniacal beasts then you ought to be gassed.
>>
File: fuckoffnormies.jpg (37 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffnormies.jpg
37 KB, 420x420
>>28551865
get off my board you natalist cunt
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.