[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my prom is tomorrow guys and I have been going mentally down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: spongebob.gif (1 MB, 1275x916) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.gif
1 MB, 1275x916
1/2
my prom is tomorrow and I'm feeling like shit
I mean I'm do have a date but I have a group I'm going with a group of friends and junk but...

it's just I've feel so stupid about all this prom shit
I made a fool of myself during my attempt at a promposal(s)
my first attempted I had to bailed because literally a day before some fuck ask before me and I only learned this in front of my friends holding a cake I baked 3 in the fucking morning (I ended up sharing the cake with my friends and at the rest at home crying a bit trying to hold my feelings down the cake was fucking delicious only adding more sadness to the mix, seeing how it went to waste )

but aside from my first failure would be the shit I learn that would lead to my second promposal.( if you can even call it that...)

a few days ago I learned that the girl that I had a crush on since the 9th grade broke up with Chad and that they have been in a bumpy on and off relationship for the past 2 years.
I saw this as my chance as to ask her to prom and confess the feelings I've been holding back for the pain of my high school year
I didn't have a guest ticket or anything so I ended up pulling some "favors" and 200 dollars to get an extra prom ticket and when I asked her it was too late. She didn't have a dress for prom...

and It was then I realize that If i had learnt sooner about her break up
but then it lead to the thought if I had confess my feelings to her sooner
she would have never gotten into a messy relationship with chad for 2 years...

and this was someone I had deep feelings that I only realized now...
feelings that made me make a huge heart shape fudge cover brownies and give it to her... but I became nervous and made smaller fudge brownies that I would to teachers and friends to some what try and cover it up and again for junior and senior year

but whatever I'll probably post again a low quality pic of me asking how I look and shit waiting for you bots to fucking bash on me
>>
>>28550195
You appear to have made a mistake, friend! You accidentally posted to the wrong website. Don't worry, I'm for than happy to help you! Here is a link to the proper place. Don't worry about it! We all make mistakes :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers
>>
>>28550195
2/2
feelings where seeing her by surprise make me feel like heart literally took a skip

bassically prom made me realize how I haven't even graduated yet from high school and I already messed up
>>28550251
well fuck I'm 18 and I been on /r9k/ for a year now and I thought here would be anyplace I could relate to....
I don't use reddit
>>
shit can't anyone tell me of there prom experiences?
I feel like might is going to be shit
>>
File: 1450517412372.gif (994 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1450517412372.gif
994 KB, 245x245
>I have a date
Stopped reading there. Go fuck yourself normo.
>>
File: practice ;).jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
practice ;).jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>>28550325
You're 18, sure, but still, this kind of shit belongs on the subreddit I linked you to.

But sure, i'll tell you my prom experience.
>have a girlfriend
>she wants to go to prom
>my parents want me to go to prom
>her parents want me to go to prom
>they buy a ticket for me and basically strongarm me into going
>everyone tells me how important prom is and how it's a life milestone and all this fucking bullshit
>everyone tells me how fun it'll be
>dude prom lmao xD so fun xD lifetime memory :DDD
>I go to prom with her
>I have 0 friends, she doesn't either
>We sit at a table
>everyone gets up and leaves
>she goes to dance, leaving me alone at the table
>I attempt to sit next to a group of people I know at another table
>they all turn away from me
>they all get up and move to another table
>I try joining another group
>everyone immediately gets up and moves away
>I try joining another group
>everyone immediately gets up and moves away
>I get the message and just sit there alone
>gf comes back
>wants me to dance
>I can't dance but I decide to give it a try
>everyone starts laughing at me
>we go take pictures
>back to dancing
>people ridicule me again and laugh at me again
>HAHAHA SWEET MOVES ANON! WHOA DUDE YOU'RE A GOOD DANCER
>gf sort of dances away from me
>they call for everyone to sit down
>give an announcement for every male who was on a sports team to come up for a picture
>small school, so I was literally the only male that didn't go up
>they announce prom king and queen
>I leave with gf
>I want to go home, she wants to come with me
>take taxi to my house
>my parents and sister are home
>they drive us downtown and tell me to go take her to eat some place
>go to some shitty buffet that costs a lot
>take taxi to her place which is expensive as hell
>walk her inside
>take another taxi home, spending the last of my money

Dude prom lmao! Totally a great memory and it really changed my life. I'll never forget the great FUN i had that night, it was magical.
>>
>>28550461
I never said I had a date?
I have a group of friends I'm goin with tho
>>
I couldn't even find where my prom was. Instead of calling my friends and asking directions I just went home and drank. Didn't have a date, didn't care.
>>
>>28550280
>I don't use reddit

Sure you don't. You should go back over there.

Here is a link

http://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/
>>
File: boi.jpg (5 KB, 200x104) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
5 KB, 200x104
>>28550195
>>28550461
OH SHIT
I meant to say don't not do
my autism is showing again...
I think faster than I can type

>I mean I'm do have a date but I have a group I'm going with a group of friends and junk but...

doesn't make sense

it should be don't have a date
Why the fuck would I come to r9k if I did have a date

>>28550552
no srly I don't even understand the interface of the fucking site
>>
File: cave story X sonic.png (17 KB, 788x144) Image search: [Google]
cave story X sonic.png
17 KB, 788x144
>>28550612
love you too buddy
hope you have a great day
I don't want to go but I paid in advance and shit I couldn't even sell my tickets on time...
>>
>>28550717
it's too late for that shit I've got a group that I alreafy paid in advance for
I only wanted to go in a group because of the whole pressure of going alone and shit
>>
File: roasted af.png (18 KB, 282x227) Image search: [Google]
roasted af.png
18 KB, 282x227
3/2
>>28550195
>>28550470
>>28550750
this reminded me how i fucking failed myself
Shit
in 8th grade we had middle school prom called a formal and it was there I would be stood up when I tried to dance with the girl I liked(dhe litterally ran away from me)
in the middle of the dance floor
I ended up crying in the restroom
it was there I promised myself that I would go to the dance alone...
welp 4 years and I could keep my promise...
Fuck
pretty pathetic right?
>>
>>28550195
>>28550280
It sounds like you're just wasting your time with this girl. Just leave her alone. If you give her this brownie she will hate you and you will embarass yourself. You should probably just go by yourself.
>>
>>28550871
well shit I'm bad at explaining anything
I gave her that brownie two years ago
>>
>>28550975
Then just go by yourself. Honestly, your English is bad and what do you expect from us? You have no date and you are disappointed. We know those feels. Just try to go and have a fun time.
>>
>>28551041
I'm not disappointed
I feel like shit
because this whole prom shit just shows how much of a mess I am right now
like fuck I have the urge to just collapse and just give in

I've just been struggling to hold it off because of fucking IB and AP test I have too take
in the last two weeks I've struggled with 16 test ans still have 3 more test next week

fuck I am really shit when it comes to communicating if it sounds like I'm just bitchin about not having a date

fuck I just wanted to talk about how this shit experience of prom is leaving on me only to reflect on my own mistakes and broken promise I couldn't keep to myself

so yeah sorry I guess
>>
>>28550612
fuck why does going to prom makes op a normie?
that makes me a normie then...
fuck that pic anon
>>
File: 1458694436135.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1458694436135.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>>28550195
Get fucked, I was lying in bed awake on the night of my prom, listening to my mother cry downstairs, wondering where she went wrong with me.

Why do normies always need something to feel bad about?
>>
>>28551342
same here. eat shit OP.
>>
>>28550195
stupid normie
fuck off
>>
>>28551342
>implying
me going to prom because i want too
me not wanting to stay at home and waste my time
me living a normiecuck
>>28551397
>>28551377
i already do
its everyday off my life
bot post about going to prom and this is slightly better then what i expected to get thanks guys
>>
>>28551439
Could you please string together a coherent sentence so I can understand your normalspit ramblings?
>>
Mate proms are fucking gay. Stay home take drugs and do vidya. You'll have an infinitely better time.
>>
>>28551474
I wish I could anon
how I wish I could
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.