[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A super qt succubus asks you out. She'll be your gf and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1460604268112.jpg (202 KB, 825x1125) Image search: [Google]
1460604268112.jpg
202 KB, 825x1125
A super qt succubus asks you out. She'll be your gf and you'll get to fuck her as much as you want. She'll gladly participate in your depraved kinks and fetishes. Succubi also take the appearance of their target's ideal partner (that means "she" can grow a dick, fucking faggots). She'll also be 100% loyal to you, and you can even introduce her to your friends and family. Any kids you have with her will be normal humans.

The catch is that she'll be sucking out your life energy every time you fuck her or she sucks you off. As a result, you'll live only for 15 more years. Once you agree to this pact, you cannot back out, even if you banish or kill her. You will die after 15 years.

Do you accept her offer?
>>
>>28549707
Where do you think you are?
of course i fucking would
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 960x960
>>28549707
No! I have so much to live for :(
>>
if I could plug her butt as much as I want, I would go for this

15 years of fucking a qt anime girl in the ass

death could never convince me otherwise
>>
>>28549707
Of course I would. Wtf it all goes downhill after 40 anyway.
>>
>>28549707
I probably would but only if her finishing raising the children was part of the deal.

Also as long as I don't go to Hell for eternity
>>
>>28549707
fuck no, I do not care about sex nearly that much
>>
>Succubi also take the appearance of their target's ideal partner
What if my ideal partner is a Wizard, who is so powerful that their appearance alone is enough to break any rule that I desire, so that I can live for as long as I want, now?
>>
>>28549950
>appearance
this doesn't follow the definition of appearance
>>
Keep her around just for the company and loyalty. Only fuck her every few months. That way you will probably only die 5-10 years early at most.Did i win guys?
>>
>>28549900
What if you do go to hell for eternity, but you start out as a lesser demon? You would do hell's equivalent of janitor work, and you'd get to move up in the demon hierarchy.
>>
File: 29348672.jpg (99 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
29348672.jpg
99 KB, 894x894
>>28549707
>15 years
Can she make it shorter?
>>
I have to life for 15 more years?
FUCK THAT.
>>
>>28549973
What do you mean? This Wizard is such a great Wizard, that they found a very specific appearance. You see, each atom in this Wizard's body is tuned to be the exact right combination, so that, when you look at them, when you see their appearance, you gain supreme power.
>>
What if I have cancer?
>>
>>28550025
but you don't get the power. the succubus could take the appearance of this wizard, but similar to how a picture doesn't include other aspects of an object like smell, feeling, or emotion, you only get the physical APPEARANCE, like if the wizard was taken a picture of

i will not let you game the system anon.
>>
>>28549986
If I still get to be with the qt succubus in hell I'd take it.

I'd probably end up in Hell anyways, but at least I won't be tortured.
>>
>>28550130
Listen, OP. Start understanding. Don't pretend that loopholes can't be found.
>you said her appearance
>if you were to slice her open and look at her insides, that is still her appearance, because it is what appears to you, so any part of her that could possibly be looked at can be changed
>her outside appearance, what you see, is a collection of particles
>there is a very specific appearance, or a collection of particles, that has a special property, which a wizard discovered
>that means she is physically identical to this wizard
>if she can grow a dick, she can become an exact clone of the wizard, a phyiscally identical copy
>even his personality is copied, because the wizard had the "nice guy" appearance, another collection of particles that is very specific, and magically or scientifically makes him nice
>she becomes the wizard
>the wizard isn't a succubus, and doesn't take away my life, just grants me great power
>wizard uses wizard powers to turn back into a succubus
>succubus fucks me, i lick her feet, but no life draining because she became the wizard and gave me Dr. Strange powerset
>>
>>28549975
This makes it too easy. OP should add the caveat that since she's a succubus, she needs semen to survive. So you HAVE to fuck her enough so that you'll die in 15 years, otherwise she'll die.
>>
>>28550252
Also, what if I go back in time and stop her from ever existing?
>>
>>28550264
I was under the impression that if a succubus really needs to feed, she'll just rape you if you won't consent to sex.
>>
>>28549707
If I don't go to hell or face consequences I would so gladly accept this.
>>
>>28550310
That can work too, point is you should be hard locked into 15 more years of life with the succubus. The whole point of the thought experiment is if robots are so desperate for sex and companionship that they will literally fuck themselves to death. It's a silly scenario if you can just live a fully, healthy life with a succubus and only die like a year or two early.
>>
>>28549707
Only if she marries me, is faithful, doesn't steal my soul, and dies when I die.
>>
File: 1419333981.png (80 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
1419333981.png
80 KB, 529x327
>>28550348
It's not fucking myself to death, it's having someone to die with
>>
>>28549707
I'll take it
Origin is piece of shit software
>>
>>28550352
>dies when I die.
Then who will lead your army of offspring into greatness?
>>
Dying before 40 sounds great, won't have to experience too much of my body falling apart.
>>
>>28549707
FUCK YOU
make it to the end of this year
or sooner
>>
>>28549707
No because if a succubus is real, religion was right and if I fuck her I might be damned for eternity
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.