[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else here unable to properly use a lighter? Either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 184x273
Is anyone else here unable to properly use a lighter? Either I'm holding back and am too afraid or I don't have the thumb maneuvering / strength
>>
>>28549655
Afraid of what? You sound like a pussy faggot, and probably underage

>>>/b/
>>
Just use an electric lighter. Or if you really have to use the one in your picture, just hold down where you release the gas, then use the finger on your other hand to strike it down fast.
>>
what the fuck are you afraid of
you'll burn your finger?
let go of the lighter
fire stops
can you even tie your shoes?
>>
>>28549675
I'm not underage, but I have a condition. I usually am in fact, a pussy
>>
That's a new level in betaness
>>
>>28549655
Are you fucking retarded? Press down hard on the striker wheel, roll your thumb back, and let it land on the the fuel lever.
>>
Remove the safety.
>>
I use my index finger on the wheel, it's easier for me
>>
L. O. L. This is truly a new level of robot autism.
>>
>>28549655
OP, that sounds perfectly normal.

Normal people use matches. Mainly smoke cucks use lighters.
>>
>>28549655
when i first started out yeah but you get used to it after a while
>>
>>28549789
Yeah I always do this with a pipe or bong.
>>
want to use the outside of your thumb, just past the knuckle. do you have your own lighter to practice with?
>>
File: img_04.jpg (132 KB, 380x295) Image search: [Google]
img_04.jpg
132 KB, 380x295
I like lighters with buttons, even though they're kind of feminine. It feels nice to hold one right up to your cigarette and click it on.
>>
>>28549863
I used to suck at them. But my job requires the regular use of a lighter, so I have gotten very proficient
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.