[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going Back to Uni for Postgrad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1463187205775.png (37 KB, 295x200) Image search: [Google]
1463187205775.png
37 KB, 295x200
So bots should I go back to uni?

Currently unemployed I used work ineb design/dev and SEO/SEM.I have found my area is secure employment wise as I would have liked so I'm going back to uni next semester.
>I like technical stuff/problem solving, technology/computers

>I was thinking of doing this http://www.ecu.edu.au/degrees/courses/graduate-diploma-of-cyber-security

IT security and networking was the other area of IT I was interested in when I made my decision to focus on web dev. Should I do it?
>pic not related of course
>>
>>28549098
why do you still live in australia?
move to the USA
>>
>Being unemployed
>Going back to college

Why not just get a job instead?
>>
>>28549140
Seriously op this. Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>28549188
My previouis work was web dev and design along with SEO/SEMso I'm an all rounder. But still poo in ds loos either get the position through offshoring or they fly in and still work for less. They are destroying IT and digital media in the west.
>>
>>28549816
>being upset that others can do your job better than you can

l m a o

you shouldn't have gone into a shitty field like IT then
>>
>>28549947
>>being upset that others can do your job better than you can
Actually they do a worse job they just do it cheaper.
>>
>>28549947
Also fuck off Pajeet don't you have a white girl to approach all rapey to?
>>
File: ISS_impact_risk.jpg (138 KB, 403x319) Image search: [Google]
ISS_impact_risk.jpg
138 KB, 403x319
>>28550010
maybe you shouldnt have gone into a field that is for morons like IT desu

do you see anyone complaining about mexicans coming to the US and taking construction jobs? this is literally the same thing

>>28550033
I dont talk to girls
after a risk assessment of the costs vs benefits of interacting with women, i came to the conclusion that the best way to minimize uncertainty and risk in my life is to minimize interaction with women
naturally I have been systematically taking steps to remove women from my life (choosing a masculine major, progressively lessening contact with my mother, talking to male classmates, etc)
>>
Why security OP?
>>
>graduate diploma
RUN AWAY

Do a masters in cryptography. You can the /sci/'s 300k shitposting golden boy.
>>
>>28549098
>So bots should I go back to uni?
Join the army.

>Be robot, study mechanical engineering
>Nearly drop out from low grades but graduate
>Join army, having a degree (I wish I just chose something pointless like English) means you can go to OCS and become an officer
>Join infantry, get in shape
>Dumbass rednecks have to salute me
>Men a decade older than me have to salute me
>Bitches dig a man in uniform
>Bitches dig infantry even more
Still too autistic to get a girlfriend but female attention is still nice as is bossing around dumb white trash.
>>
>>28551529
>mechanical engineering
did you ever use your mechanical engineering degree for anything? has it helped you at all?
>>
>>28551459
>>graduate diploma
>RUN AWAY
????
>>
>>28551529
I'm in OZ I don't think we have a program like that here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.