[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men support rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (2101).png (114 KB, 793x855) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2101).png
114 KB, 793x855
Why do men support rape?
>>
>>28549003
Because this is obvious bullshit
She got spitroasted and feels dirty so shes made a story for teh interwebz
>>
>>28549003
It builds character.
>>
because women almost always deserve to be raped, and rape is actually a commercial offense- theft of a commodity without purchase.
>>
>>28549003
>"Hey Maddie! Wanna come over and play video games?"
>"Kyle! I'm here!"
This is /lit/ tier shit writing.
>>
>>28549206
If you owned a gf and she got raped would you be okay with it?
>>
>>28549285
Women are basically just public-use cumdumps. My girlfriend straight up told me she'd never be satisfied with just my one cock in her, she needs all three of her holes filled at once to enjoy it.
>>
>>28549003
this gave me an erection tbqh family
>>
>i had one of the worst experiences imaginable, beaten to a pulp and almost fucking died
>dangit
>now i have good friend nicole everything happy :)
is this satire?
>>
>>28549003
Why do people always complain and venting their issues on yahoo answer ?
>>
>>28549455
If you weren't dating a slut, would you be okay with her being raped even though she only wanted to be with you and even gave you her virginity?
>>
>>28549003
Is this supposed to be a question or something?
>>
>>28549285
>wanting a gf
Literally disgusting.
Taking a femalewhore around and treating it like your "friend would be like fucking wheeling a portopotty around on a dolly everywhere you went, paying to throw food into its toilet, and then licking and kissing it all over.
Women are a mistake.
>>
No way that story is real.
If I got hard reading it, it means some freak wrote it for amusement.
>>
>>28549003
I once had a nurse try to have sex with me. She would blatantly put her ass in my face CLOSE and kept the door closed so nobody would see anything
>>
>>28549589
95% of stories by "rape victims" are actually ploys by female rape fetishists to get money and pity by spewing their masturbatory fantasies.
Women are the foulest parasites upon the earth.
>>
>>28549003
I support rape because one day it might happen to Amy Schumer
>>
>>28549648
>implying anything would rape that repugnant sow
>>
>>28549542
>dating a slut
All women are sluts, m8.
>>
>>28549692
>virgin
>slut
You aren't born a slut m8
>>
>>28549003
>003>>28549157 >>28549184 >>28549238 >>28549475 >>28549512 >>28549551 >>28549625 >>28549648
>Why do men support rape?
if a guy is raped by a girl not only is she most likely to get off Scott free
he'll also be mocked and humiliated by those around him if he ever tries to confess

note that only 9percent of rape are guys being rape but like 83percent(IDK the fact specifically) will likely be not dealt with at all
>>
>>28549746
I think it's self inflict desu. I know a guy who brags about losing his virginity at 6
>>
>>28549783
>losing his virginity at 6
how the fuck can you brag about having sex before being sexually develop
he probably is hiding something while he's braggin

I suggest he talk to a psychiatrist about shit like that
>>
>>28549003
they take their shitposting seriously over there. so much effort though, why even bother
>>
>>28549912
Maybe its real
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.