[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots, 28 year old virgin here. Has anyone figured out a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: NkYRgV0.jpg (366 KB, 1000x1392) Image search: [Google]
NkYRgV0.jpg
366 KB, 1000x1392
Hi robots, 28 year old virgin here.

Has anyone figured out a way to make it so I don't fall in love with every qt who talks to me? I know that one anon tried amputating his testicles. Did that work?

I can't stop thinking about my physiology lab partner
>she talks to me
>she does that thing where she stands up and pulls her jeans up while wiggling her butt and hips from side to side
>she's insanely gorgeous, looks like brit marling
>quiet, smart, doesn't take advantage of my being gifted at academics, doesn't make me tutor her or do the labs like other girls

I think about her constantly. I thought I would grow out of this for fuck's sake. But no, it still legitimately hurts.
>>
>>28548849
>you will never fuck a qt in a Tinkerbell costume
>>
>>28548849
She has a bf already and she isn't into you. Think about this for every female you encounter and it's easy.

Thirst completely goes away when you remind yourself that you have zero chance with all females in existence.
>>
>>28548849
Ask her out you spineless beta
>>
>>28549071

I already know I have zero chance though, she probably gets her holes filled by rich chad doctors every night.

Problem is, it doesn't keep me from fantasizing about her. It's not even something I conceive happening, it's like fantasizing about winning the lottery. I've noticed this in general, as the years go by I get more and more caught up in fantasy because life gets more and more bleak. Dunno how to stop it
>>
>>28549107

She has given zero signals. Women are able to smell when you're a fuckup. What am I going to take her home to my parents house? She's probably fucking millionaires. She's that hot.
>>
>>28549154
When you set yourself up for failure like that of course you're going to fail. How the fuck do you know what's going to happen? You haven't tried. You have literally nothing to lose.
>>
>>28549131
Every girl I speak to always mentions her boyfriend so I don't even bother anymore.

I get what you mean, but fantasizing about things like that became tiresome in my 30's.
>>
>>28549230
You really think he'll have luck as a near 30 virgin?

How would he even ask her out? What would he say?
>>
>>28548849
I'm actually in the same boat as you. I just turned 28 as a kissless anti-social virgin.

Anyway, as you can imagine, every encounter with a woman is like... significant. Oh, she sat next to me? That means something! Oh, she is asked me something? That means something! She was willing to tolerate my existance! Maybe she likes me?

But then I remind myself that I'm overreacting and I have no chance considering how nervous and short I am, and being slightly overweight.

I'd think you would have gotten used to it by now too.
>>
>>28549700
Fellow 28 year old virgin here.

I've actually never cared about relationships at all. I don't really see why people seem to act like they are something one absolutely needs. I only see other people as things that I have to deal with occasionally.

I'll rarely come across a female that I find physically attractive but that's as far as it goes. Being completely honest when I say that I'd turn down anyone that asked me out because being around another person is not something I want. Nothing is better to me than being alone in the comfort of my room.

I must be broken. But being broken isn't bad because I'm actually fairly happy with my life.
>>
>>28549592
>How would he even ask her out? What would he say?

I'm only 22 and this is already a massive issue for me.

How am I supposed to explain that I never had a relationship in high school or in my previous three years of college? There's no way that won't come up at some point.
>>
>>28549922
I'd like to say I love being alone in the comfort of my own room too. I often wish I was the only person in existence. But I think the real reason I say these things is that I don't want to have to deal with the stress of being with people, disappointing them, disgusting them, etc. Basically I'm making excuses I think.

Do you really, truly enjoy being alone? Do you not feel like you're wasting the life that was given you? Probably not if you're being productive in other ways I suppose.
>>
>>28549107
>>28549230
Hey normie are you still here?

I'm 32 and this single mom in my class gave me her number after I missed a class. Then she wrote down my number for some unknown reason. She said to text her when I needed something.

Is she interested in me or is this friendly classmate stuff? I have never exchanged numbers with a girl before. I hope she's just being friendly classmate, because you have no idea how much she bitches about her ex-husband during class.
>>
>>28548849

Didn't you already post this?

I'm sensing some Deja Vu but whatever, I can offer you a method but it'll be pretty /x/ tier
>>
>>28550673

Yea I posted the tink picture along with a post about how it was suffering to go to physiology lab and sit next to a fucking goddess. That was before we started having actual drawn out conversations though so it's a lot worse now. Luckily semester is almost over.
>>
>>28548849
Just looked up this Brit Marling person.

Is she supposed to look like any other white woman?
>>
>>28549700
This happens to me too. I always end up fantasizing about every attractive girl I see and feel like an autistic idiot afterwards.
>>
Just castrate yourself anon, eunuchs were pretty cool dudes, right?
>>
>>28549700
>>28549922
>>28550994

Well here's my method, hope you don't manage to fuck it up.

Sit some place quiet and meditate.

Definitely don't sit in a dark room and you don't have to empty your mind, just focus on yourself

Imagine the feelings you have for the said woman.

Now destroy them, I don't care how you do it whether it's imagining the feeling being ripped out of your chest or just imagining deleting the feeling itself.

You can do the same thing for basically every woman in general and if you work on it long enough you can put on a kind of "armor" for your heart in order to avoid pain or the feeling of being crushed. This can also be used for confidence and anxiety but it'll take quite a while to develop.

It's different for every individual but you're sperging out so why not, right?
>>
>>28548849
Maybe go out more, under exposure to people probably makes small encounters feel that much more intense. Probably get your heart broken too. That's kinda like cutting of your nads.
>>
>>28548849
Ask her on a date foreal anon I got laid at 20 ,I'm 21 but still 1-2 dates played it kinda cool she put the moves on me!! bitches love dates even if no monie like me... A walk on the beach a nice hike fkit Netflix and actually chill , do it I command u! If she says no honest to God be like "just as friends" it'll happen anon! I believe in you! U can! U will overcome any obstacle in ur way! JUST DOITTTT!!!!!!!
>>
>>28548849

Wait a few years for your testosterone levels to go down.
>>
>>28551625
It doesn't go down enough. Not in your 30's anyway.
>>
Anon, I'm saying this as someone who actually gives a shit about you not fucking your life up

DO NOT ASK HER OUT

You know it's not going to work out, so why burn what could be a potentially useful friendship with an attractive and interesting girl

>friendship

Yes faggots, friendship with an attractive girl. You know what attractive girls tend to have

>chad dick?

Besides that...

>attractive friends

There you go faggot. As long as you're not a beta orbiter faggot you can still be friends with women
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4 KB, 225x224
I cannot help you my comrade
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.