[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a Pepsi employee, I prefer BAJA BLAST over PITCH BLACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: Mtn-Dew-DEWcision2016.jpg (91 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mtn-Dew-DEWcision2016.jpg
91 KB, 1080x1080
As a Pepsi employee, I prefer BAJA BLAST over PITCH BLACK
>>
File: 0304150929-1.jpg (52 KB, 634x686) Image search: [Google]
0304150929-1.jpg
52 KB, 634x686
Throwback master race
>>
>>28548608
I also like TB but we aren't promoting like we are with the wild cherries,& MD products
>>
File: suicidaldewthedew.png (78 KB, 525x388) Image search: [Google]
suicidaldewthedew.png
78 KB, 525x388
I prefer baja blast as well.

vodka + mt dew was my favorite combination alcohol drink.
what is the best mt dew to combine with vodka?
>>
I hope pitch black stays. I can get baja blast anytime at taco bell, but pitch black won't be available anywhere.
>>
>>28548913
This

I prefer Baja but I still really like PB. I can just go to Taco Bell to get Baja whenever I want, but if PB loses I can't get it anywhere til they bring it back.
>>
>>28548564
Both are shit. Sangrita Blast is sometimes ok, but I think Taco Bell makes it better than the bottles.

Mountain Dew needs to make a straight-up grape soda, then make it jacked up on caffeine. But at that point, you just get purple NOS. Which is flame as fuck.

Live Wire of course is the best. Then Code Red if you're trying to get fucked up (mix with vodka ofc), but Voltage if you just want a comfy non-piss flavor.
>>
File: mountain dew can.jpg (430 KB, 1600x995) Image search: [Google]
mountain dew can.jpg
430 KB, 1600x995
>>28548564

I like regular mountain (in can is best), throwback, live wire and code red. Everything other mountain dew flavor is garbage.

mountain dew just tastes better in a can to me, goes for both code red and live wire to, anyone else agree?
>>
>>28549683
BRING BACK THE BLACK
>>
>>28549904
Grape kickstart
>>
>>28548564
I PREFER WATERMELON BIX NOOD BLAST DESU FAMPAIS
>>
>>28548564
never had black but baja blast is dank mane
>>
File: hqdefault[5].jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[5].jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>28548564
SHOO SHOO SHILLY WILLY
>>
OP:
As a Pepsi employee how do you think your company should be taxed for health care.
Wouldn't you agree your product has no nutritional value and is often extremely detrimental to peoples over all health along with a tremendously bad impact on dental hygiene?
>>
File: 1461810422891.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1461810422891.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
>>28550657

Not him, but people choose to buy and consume these products. Imagine you work for a petroleum company. If somebody uses your product to make a gas bomb, should you be partially responsible for the legal burden? If you make boots, should you be held partially responsible for curb stompings?

I would argue that producers are not responsible for the actions of consumers, provided the consumer knows the ramifications of their actions (warning labels on tobacco, nutrition facts on food, safety manuals for power tools, etc.).
>>
>>28550946
>Not him, but people choose to buy and consume these products. Imagine you work for a petroleum company. If somebody uses your product to make a gas bomb, should you be partially responsible for the legal burden?
Somewhat yes. Imagine the economy as a pile of money, it takes money to fix the problems your product is creating and you're taking a massive chunk out of that pile and just sitting on it should they just take money out of everyone elses pile? cause they don't have a fucking pile it comes and it goes, I wouldn't want to sit there profiting off of fucking everyone over at every turn.
>>
>>28550657
pepsi doesn't force you to drink it. the nutrition label says what's in it, why would they have to pay more because people are idiots?
>>
>>28548564
good man
fight the good fight
only nigga i knows that likes pitch black is 8
>>
>>28548564

But you can just go to Taco Bell if you want a Baja Blast. Can't get Pitch Black anymore if it loses.
>>
>>28551091

So if I sell forks and someone sticks in in a socket, it's my fault and I should pay for it because the other person isn't responsible? That's essentially the same thing a not balancing food/drink consumption with exercise, as was the basis of your first post.

If somebody knows that using a product in a incorrect way will harm them (like a mousetrap or scissors) or that using it will harm them if they do it to a certain extreme (like non-nutritious drinks or extreme loud speakers), should the person who sells these things be punished for someone using it incorrectly even when the person knew that doing it would have bad results?

If someone harms themselves with a product and never knew it could harm them, then yes, I think it's fine that they seek benefits from that. That's what lawsuits are for. I just don't see why the government should be allowed to take money from businesses to help people who knowingly do these harmful things.
>>
I miss it.

bloxyblox
>>
File: cmp.jpg (148 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
cmp.jpg
148 KB, 640x960
>>28548564
You're a pinko commie faggot and you need to go back to Pinko Commie Faggotville. I don't like you and neither does anyone else, when we build wall you're going to be on the southern side.
>>
>>28552315
fork off shill
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.