[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be worse off than you are now if you just flirted with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449282670580.jpg (80 KB, 988x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449282670580.jpg
80 KB, 988x1000
Would you be worse off than you are now if you just flirted with attractive people and endured the rejection and humiliation?
>>
i cannot relate to people as i know they reject me, even if they hypothetically said they didnt.
>>
bend over slut *unzips pants*

ewww fuckin gross, bloody roast beef
>>
>>28548448
well I'd still be alone and I'd have stomach-turning memories of getting laughed at and saying cringeworthy things. so yes, I'd say that'd be worse off. I don't see a path to successfully getting a girl to think "why, yes, I'll sleep with this guy!", so I reckon I'm likely to just incur pain without accomplishing my goal.
>>
Yes, significantly worse off because what little social standing I have would be destroyed once one stacy placed the creeper label on me.
>>
>>28548448
fucking sauce on that girl my god
>>
>>28548448
I luckily don't have this problem because I don't know how to flirt properly.
>>
>>28548575
That's a guy, you stupid fucking cuckolded faggotron.
>>
File: 1462912545383.png (986 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462912545383.png
986 KB, 1280x720
If I flirted I would have a gf, and I simply can't have that.
>>
>>28548448
I don't need to do so. I don't flirt. I can't feel this kind of thing. I'm rather apathetic to people and have barely any sexual desire.
>>
>>28549676
https://www.instagram.com/stefania_model/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.