[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you guys genuinely suicidal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1369376569917.gif (1 MB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1369376569917.gif
1 MB, 600x446
Are any of you guys genuinely suicidal?
>>
No. It's just virgins bitching.
>>
>>28548442
Nah I'm ironically suicidal.
>>
huh?

are you kidding me!
>>
File: 1444712791398.gif (816 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
1444712791398.gif
816 KB, 500x284
>>28548442
I actually want to end my life

I'm just too much of a pussy to hurry up and do it.
I'm basically holding out to see if anything gets better only to be further disappointed
>>
yeah but i made the mistake of getting close to people so it'd be a dick move at this point
>>
i am not even suicidal i just feel like waking up all day 5 AM for the next 30 years has no purpose, specially when i am not doing anything cool, just pressing buttons on the computer.

i hope death is like a permanent vacation
>>
>15
>Try to hang myself
>Branch breaks

>26
>Decide to drive to parking garage to jump off
>Crash car, wasn't wearing a seatbelt
>Shook up, just parked and cried in the backseat for a while and went home

Neither time was a logical decision. Just intense depression and my brain not working correctly. I don't know how people have the composure to leave behind notes.
>>
death will satisfy me Iike sleep after a long day
then again, i've always been one to stay up Iate
>>
That's a tough question tbqhfam.
I want to say I'm not, but every time I think about it I always get closer to wanting to kill myself. My whole social sphere has fallen apart, I have no real friends, and the people I used to be friends with just glare at me whenever I see them. Even if I go up and talk to some people, some of them will act like I'm not even there.
I feel like it would be a lot easier for everybody if I died.
I don't know dudes.
>>
Yes.. but I dont think I would ever go through with it.

But the desire is there.
>>
>>28548442
the only thing stopping me is the fact that i dont have a surefire way of succeeding at it
>>
>>28548442
Yes i am for sure. I wish i could end it all...millage may vary if i try soon.
>>
If my parents weren't alive, I would've offed myself long ago.
>>
>2016
>living past 30
heh
>>
>>28548442
Fuck man, I remember watching that alvin and the chimpmunks movie so many times constantly when i was younger.

It's the one where they race around the world right?

And yes I am. My mom was snoopy and found the gun I got and took it away from me.
>>
>>28550679
This desu. If you havent lived by the time youve hit 30 youre pretty much done for.
>>
>>28548442
Not exactly. I don't want to live anymore, yes, but I don't want to kill myself exactly. To kill myself would take too much guts and would feel too self-centered to me, because it would fuck up my parents badly. I'm basically a walking cliche in that I don't want to kill myself: I just want to disappear.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.