[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /magick/ here? I am on a path following in the tradition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 7-pointed star of babalon.jpg (89 KB, 293x295) Image search: [Google]
7-pointed star of babalon.jpg
89 KB, 293x295
Who else /magick/ here?

I am on a path following in the tradition of the Golden Dawn. I am only a 1st degree initiate, but I already can see more and more of the world beyond the world.

I'm excited to see how I change as I progress in my (great) work.
>>
Cool made up hobby you have there, enjoy your silly rituals and other mumbo jumbo
>>
Intro to Magic by Evola and the UR group is on my to-read list. Not sure when I'll get to it, but it seems interesting
>>
>>28548236
>being this mad that people pursue something you don't think is real
>>
>>28548245
Evola was a huge robot.
>>
i follow the dao.

Magick is shit.

>muh subconcious symbols
>>
>>28548209
There is literally no binding law in this universe beyond "do what thou wilt".
>>
>>28548603
there is literally nothing else to do. resistance to the law is 100% of suffering.

when will these plebs ever learn?
>>
>>28548245
It's great. Also get Evola's "The Hermetic Tradition" as well.
>>
Don't waste your time.
Magickkk, religion and philosophy are all forms of mental masturbation that get you nowhere in the real world.
Just look at what happened to Crowley - died a junkie degenerate, hated by all. Is that who you want to be?
>>
File: 1440817678299.jpg (149 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1440817678299.jpg
149 KB, 500x628
>>28549403
Any philosophy that alleviates suffering or at least puts it into perspective is worth believing in.
>>
File: 5.jpg (181 KB, 832x1200) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
181 KB, 832x1200
>>28548209
When do they teach me how to summon a qt devil sex slave?
>>
>>28548209
Not you if you're posting hermetic garbage.
>>
I think Mankor Camoran was just pulling your leg, if you want to learn real hidden knowledge you should find a shrine or book about hermaeousmora
>>
wait isnt the golden dawn some neo nazi bullshit in greece?
>>
>>28549714
never cuz fuk u m9
>>
>>28550572
they named a greek nationalist movement after it, yes. it involved very little magic.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.