[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get changed in front of guy friend when I thought he was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1456575853612.jpg (21 KB, 255x254) Image search: [Google]
1456575853612.jpg
21 KB, 255x254
>get changed in front of guy friend when I thought he was gay
>months later he tells me he's actually straight

Ughhhh any other fembots know this feel? I feel violated.
>>
>>28548128
Why do girls feel the need to get naked in the of other people Like they'll just take off there clothes with other girls in the room. Ask them to leave ffs

Anyways, take your bait elsewhere
>>
>>28548128
I don't see the problem here. It's not like he smelled you or anything or else I think you would've mentioned it. If he's your friend, gay or straight, then we can assume he's a very close friend of yours, zel zel zel platonic male female cant b frndz hehe meme notwithstanding and you would be comfortable him seeing you naked. If he wasn't a close friend, trustworthy, loyal, etc, then that should be the issue and you shouldn't have undressed in front of him.
>>
>>28548128
also

>any other fembots

implying you're xx chromosome, proof required, explain
>>
>>28548206
He literally did not ever mention anythingaabout women ever. I just assumed he was gay
>>
>>28548128
I had a girl assume I was gay when I was hanging out with a gay friend and she went on to talk at length about plucking her vagina and how it looks and feels.

Later in the convo she found out I was straight and she had your reaction - she tried to make me feel like I violated her

I laughed in her face
>>
>>28548128
Oh shut the fuck up you cocktease, you knew you fucking slut
>>
>>28548276
Still not seeing the issue. Getting undressed in front of "acquaintance" friends is odd, that's something more appropriate for close/longtime friends. Straight or not, if he's just kind of a casual friend, you probably shouldn't undress in front of them, same goes for any female friends you have if they're not near and dear to you and you don't trust them fully like you would a friend you consider famiglia.
>>
>>28548128

U got stare raped hah ha ha
>>
>>28548128
ROASTIE SLUT BTFO I BET HE JERKS IT TO YOU EVERY NIGHT HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>28548128
Something similiar happened to me, long story short I got drunk with what I thoughtbwas a lesbian friend and I ended up raping her, strange part is she cried after but the next day was ok with it, I raped her a few more times after that when she was passed out drunk I'm pretty sure she didnt care
>>
>>28548276
AH. You assumed. Well that's pretty much your fault then.
>>
>>28548128
You turned him straight
>>
literally makes no difference whether hes gay or not

if youre getting undressed around someone, you should be comfortable around them, it doesnt matter what sexuality they are
>>
File: 317.png (134 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
317.png
134 KB, 600x601
>>28548128
you got to be fucking kidding me senpai
>>
>>28548620
EXACTLY

You are the most intelligent, most jew my friend in this thread.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.