[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does someone's stomach inflate to this size? Surely,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1463192601767.jpg (113 KB, 700x565) Image search: [Google]
1463192601767.jpg
113 KB, 700x565
How does someone's stomach inflate to this size? Surely, we can't blame fat here.
>>
dudes most likley and alcoholic and his liver is failing. The fluid begins to build inside his body. Saw it on that BBC documentary about alcoholism with that one bitish fuck.
>>
they moved to america
>>
too much booze
>>
he got randybobandyitis
>>
>>28548104
This pretty much. Beer belly occurs when you drink a ton over a long time. Your liver starts to swell and feels really hard. Sometimes if you touch someone's beer belly it won't be soft like fat, but hard because it's their fucked up liver.
>>
File: Hepaticfailure.jpg (2 MB, 3112x3558) Image search: [Google]
Hepaticfailure.jpg
2 MB, 3112x3558
It's called a beer belly

This specifically happens because your liver is busy processing the alcohol instead of processing all the other shit (food) you put into yourself

It's not cirrhosis. Cirrhosis is usually fatal. It's when your abdomen starts swelling. Alcoholism, hepatitis, lifelong high stress, different factors cause it. Luckily, simple blood tests usually alert the doctor or clinic when your liver is fucking up (unlike cancer, where you usually have to complain until a specialized scan is done), so just go twice a year and experience the supreme pleasure when the doctor nods and tells you you're fine when you've been fucked up for weeks.

I'm beginning to suspect they want me dead
>>
File: 5943372_f520.jpg (20 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
5943372_f520.jpg
20 KB, 520x390
another case of abdominal swelling caused by cirrhosis. Not very comparable to your jovial middle-aged beer gut.
>>
>>28548104
>>28548058
Medic here. that's my guess as to what's going on. it's called ascites. peritoneum fills with fluid. look it up

Its funny to me how everyone and everything hammers DON'T SMOKE DON'T SMOKE DON'T SMOKE EVER OR YOU'LL DIE down your throat but id MUCH rather have a complication from smoking than all the really fucked up things alcholism does to you
>>
>>28548612
>no navel

what in the fuck
>>
>>28548363
frig off ricky

i'm off the cheeseburgers
>>
>>28548417
But look at that guy. their liver can't possibly be the size of an exercise ball
>>
>>28549318
Alcohol has been our friend for thousands of years, don't be a hating bitch.
>>
>>28549318

Normal alcohol abuse won't get you to that level. You need serious dedication.

Anyway as I understand it the most common liver issues that make it to the hospital are from people who drink alcohol and take painkillers like tylenol at the same time. I'm not a doctor though so I could be wrong.
>>
>>28548058
You can cite the medical information and that's all well and true but the real reason is low IQ. No one with a functioning brain can allow themselves to get that fat.
>>
>>28550058
it's not fatness its liver failure
>>
File: thb_spmic.png (183 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
thb_spmic.png
183 KB, 500x510
Or you should just eat a lot
>>
He's going to lay his eggs soon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.