[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AItogether now: WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1463193086599.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463193086599.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
AItogether now:

WE
>>
DEM
>>
BOIZ
>>
BOlS
>>
>>28548002
BWAHZ
>>
Again:

WE
>>
HOL UH HOL UH
we dem bois
>>
>>28548042

WUZ

(original post pls allow)
>>
>>28548052

KANGZ

originality
>>
>>28548052
BOIZ
(origano)
>>
I still don't follow their logic.

Whitey was primitive, living in caves and not knowing how to bathe while blacks had built civilization with amazing technology, then whitey came along with sticks and somehow managed to enslave them?
>>
>>28548256
You still had the black who didn't get on the bandwagon towards Egypt to become kangz n sheiz, the ones who stayed in ooga booga jungle territory and shit. Those are the ones who got took and brought to the America.

That's just my pseudo not theory though
>>
>implying ancient Egyptians were even black
ISHYGDDT
>>
>DEY WUZNT KANGZ
>>
>>28548637
They wuz tho mane, they wuz. Why you think bethesda made redguards like arab n shit n live in the desert? Cuz they wuz kangalangz. If you don't know I'm lettin you know.
>>
>>28548723
HOLE UP
SMACKS LIPS
WHAT U SAY CRACKA?!?>>
>>
>>28548796
Nah nah nah nah see here blood, lemme say you, ignore him family, he aint worth it, aint worth it. Now go on an get on, nigga you on parole you dont need no drama rite now ya 'eard?

You straight? You got some money??
>>
>>28548838
lemme hold Fye dolla'
>>
N SHEIT
>>
>>28548960
Aight I gotchu, I gotchu. Stay up now stay on the bus my nigga you aint tryin to get left, imma come lookin fo that five later on now but we good, i know u good 4 it.
>>
>>28547991
Lol I don't know why I don't get tired of this meme.

AGAIN!

WE
>>
>>28549011
WUZ SUM
>>
>>28549018
FUKIN
>>
>>28549047

KANGZ N SHlT
>>
>>28548256

>Whitey was primitive, living in caves and not knowing how to bathe while blacks had built civilization with amazing technology, then whitey came along with sticks and somehow managed to enslave them?

This trailer explains their thinking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPSNfKnJnSQ

They believe white men started stealing from blacks and then killed and enslaved them and conquered the world and that blacks will eventually do the same to take the world back. Basically that world dominance isn't stable and at any moment they could take the power back from us.

>How do you know if you're on your way up or down?
>>
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

mad yet?
>>
Why does Ebonics make English so fun?
>>
WAYT
*SMACKS LIPS*
WAD IFF
*BITE OF WATERMELON*
WE WUZZENT
*DOESN'T PAY CHILD SUPPORT*
KANGZ AN SHIT?
LEIK, WHAD IFF DEM CRACKERZ WUZ RIEGHT?
>>
File: 1462670736777.png (427 KB, 874x877) Image search: [Google]
1462670736777.png
427 KB, 874x877
>>28549340
WE'LL ALWAYS SAVE THE DAY
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.