[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to order pizza online for the first time. should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1421807089491.jpg (69 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1421807089491.jpg
69 KB, 500x363
I'm about to order pizza online for the first time. should i get a 10" pepperoni pizza from dominoes for $15.53 or a small pepperoni pizza from a local restaurant for $12.60? Is it work spending another $2.54 to upgrade to a 12" pizza?
>>
>>28547444
spotted the underage
>>
>>28547444
What the fuck is wrong with you. Go to the deals page. Menu price pizza is a scam
>>
>>28547482
>>28547483
exact same time!
>>
>someone was conflicted enough about this issue to ask for help with it

What board do you go to when you need help breathing OP?
>>
>>28547482
I'm living on my own for the time being. Dad would order the pizza when I was at home.

>>28547483
I'll check it out. Thanks.
>>
Always support your local small businesses anon.
>>
Don't do it, you'll waste all your money. Buy frozen pizzas if you must, you will satisfy your cravings for the same low-quality shit at a fraction of the price.
>>
File: 1426604740952.jpg (7 KB, 249x242) Image search: [Google]
1426604740952.jpg
7 KB, 249x242
Look like dinner's off the menu boys. My roommate brought his friends over and they're all drinking in the living room. I'm going to sleep.
>>
You should order a pizza with rats on it. But spend the extra money to have them take the eyes out so they aren't looking at you. It's worth it.
>>
>>28547444
small changes in diameter produce large changes in area.

the brand name pizza is significantly less expensive per unit area.
>>
>>28547953
damn man, if you want your pizza, fuckin get it
>>
>>28547953
How the fuck does that prevent you from ordering pizza, jesus you robots are ridiculous
>>
>>28548051
i dont want to embarrass myself in front of the delivery man and have everyone witness it. also i dont want to waste money.
>>
>>28548112
No offense but the normies in the living room are probably already making fun of you
>>
>>28548139
they're not. i can hear them talk. also i dont want to share the pizza with them
>>
>>28547953
dude just walk out naked with doo doo halfway out of your butt and say "hiiiii boys" and sashay by to the pizza man, get the pizza and sashay back past the guys again and say "hiiii boys" again and then say "after this pizza i'm giving out free blowjobs, i'll be down soon you hot boys. oopsie, is there something on my bottom? tee hee!" and then rub your hand across your bottom, breaking apart the feces and spreading it over your cheeks and thighs. i'm sure you're thinking this seems like the wrong thing to do, but normies act pretend-gay all the time, and if you don't act pretend-gay they'll think you're hiding actual homosexuality which is a BIG no-no. you have to pretend to be extra gay since you're just meeting them so it has to be clear how not-gay you are by how extra gay you can pretend to be. it's standard normie stuff, don't worry about it. they won't bat an eye unless you don't do all that. if you don't do it, they'll get really suspicious and probably start bullying you, but if you do they'll just grunt their approval and you can pass by.
>>
>>28547953
Why don't you go out and drink with them you miserable asshole?
>>
>>28547444

It depends are you chad.
>>
>>28548112
>embarrassing yourself in front of a delivery man

Pizza delivery boy here, I'm the one getting embarrassed 100% of the time.
>>
>>28548079
>>28548412
I didn't realize I was on Reddit. Fuck off turbo normies.

>>28548295
You're a real fucking riot. Also they're Stacys.
>>
>>28548480
A real fucking riot is dangerous, don't joke about that dude.
>>
File: 1454039001051.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1454039001051.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>28547953
R I P in P E P P E R O N I

also vote trump
>>
>>28547953
Make a doo doo, form it into a shape that has arms and legs, use black magic to bring it to life, and command it to go to the living room to retrieve the pizza for you. Just be sure to tell the store that a Doo Doo Monster will be answering the door or else the delivery guy might not give your pizza to the doo doo. Also make sure the spell is powerful enough that the doo doo doesn't become de-animated before it gets back into your room.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.