[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /not interested in life/ here this shit is a fucking joke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tommy-lee-jones-batman4ever-1.jpg (57 KB, 533x358) Image search: [Google]
tommy-lee-jones-batman4ever-1.jpg
57 KB, 533x358
who /not interested in life/ here
this shit is a fucking joke familias
i cant take it anymore
society is complete shit
is there really a reason to not commit suicide?
>>
is there any reason you shouldnt take some of the normies down with you?

>this board is satire
>>
honestly there really isn't. i don't know how i keep existing. i'm not even sure if i experience love correctly. i know which family members i'm supposed to love, so i say i do, but when i think about them i feel nothing. i just wake up, go to work, come home, game, repeat. there has to be more to life than this
>>
>>28547392

Yeah iktf brah

I imagine most here do

I don't know how old you are, but if you have parents and you care about them at least wait until they kick the bucket

I don't know if I'll ever end up being a father, but I've thought about the love a parent must feel for its child, and how painful it must feel to see them die before you

I don't know about you, but I don't want to do that to my parents. I don't want to do that to the other people who care about me either.
>>
>>28547392
Not only am I not interested in life, I am actively hostile to life. I feel sick and everything I have ever believed in I have felt to slowly replace with the desire for the void
>>
idk, i sometimes hate life but i know that i'm responsible for the shit that's happening to me

it's lonelier in the grave and i don't want people to remember me as the guy who killed himself because he was "too lonely"

i don't want to die just yet, i want to see more of life. just because life gave you some low blows doesn't mean you should kill yourself. if you don't learn from life then you're just weak

living like shit is a choice, you can always improve.
i'm a fatass. i decided to unfuck my shit by joining a gym and doing cardio 3 times a week. guess what, it's working. it cured my depression and i'm always in a positive mood. i'm not in a hurry nor in a position to get a gf just yet, and frankly i don't really want one.

cheer up, anons. we can all make it if i can
>>
>>28547528
>if you have parents and you care about them at least wait until they kick the bucket

Wait decades? A decade? Make your choice based on other people's feelings, when that choice to end your own life requires that you cast feelings to the wind?
>>
>>28547610
People like you don't understand. You can't reason with us. We're not interested in life. We're not interested in getting better, in fact it poses a threat to our plans
>>
>>28547628
>other people

they're your parents. you owe them your life if anything, man
>>
>>28547670
i'm 100% sure i've seen more shit than you and i live in a war torn country.

i don't know the reason behind your suicidal tendencies and i might never will, but if you want to end your life then there's nothing holding you back
not until the moment you face surprising death
>>
>>28547678
To quote the Vikings opening theme with a twist, "if I had a heart I could love them."

>>28547756
I guarantee that your country has a lower suicide rate than mine (America). You have the privilege -- I'm the victim.

>not until the moment you face surprising death

You mean that once you face death it's not so easy to embrace it? I have indeed felt this. I've thought about psychological preparation but I doubt it'd be sufficient though.
>>
>>28547392
yeah but i dont even care enough to hate society, or want to die

everything just lost its meaning to me i guess
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.