[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is buying a dakimakura a must for every dedidcated robot? Who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Is buying a dakimakura a must for every dedidcated robot? Who here unironically owns one?
>>
Only if you are a literal autist virgin weeaboo
>>
>>28547208
Not all robots are into anime. The more powerful wizards or aspirants among us may shun females of all dimensions entirely. That said, I unironically have one of a generic anime girl bought from AmiAmi.
>>
>>28547239

you wouldn't say that shit to my face tho pussy

you'd be saying "yes sir" and "no sir" like the little faggot bitch you are lol
>>
>>28547273
>tfw not even the escapism of anime can't save you now
I don't have a wiafu and Hugging a pillow feels odd to me. How does a full bodied one feel anon? I might just get one of those silicone lifelike dolls, that seems more cuddleable to me
>>
>>28547323
I had to get one to try it out for myself, and I must say it's a little awkward for me to posture myself around it because I'm used to sleeping alone. My twin bed is too small for it really. On a really lonely night, it would be alright, but it's not what I expected - I expected a person but you can't replicate warmth (actually there's a heated air pillow insert you can buy to put in your daki cover but it draws power).
>>
>>28547208
I have one of Kaneki
>>
>>28547396
Huh, it's probably not for me then, maybe if it came in small child then maybe, since I curl up a bit so a straight pillow would only fit parallel to my torso. Does it help with the empty feelings in your arms? or is that just me? Anyone else feel like hugging something when they go to bed?
>>
>>28547208

Honestly, its the best thing you can do.

Go for it, if you can
>>
>>28547504
Kotobukiya made a daki line for women that is smaller and the design is L-shaped so it's like wrapping your arms around them and putting your head against their chest.
>>
>>28547504
It does somewhat. Depending on your preference you can buy a stuffed or overstuffed inner pillow insert. What I would really like to fall asleep next to hugging is a petite GF.
>>
>>28547582
>>28547595
Cool thanks, I might look into it it might be wierd with my family around but eh. What variations and accessories are there? What does overstuffed feel like? Does it have to come with a wiafu? I have no connection to any anime character sadly
>>
File: 1461928755060.png (106 KB, 727x772) Image search: [Google]
1461928755060.png
106 KB, 727x772
>>28547648
If you're just looking for hugging pillows, they come in all shapes and sizes (pic related which was a centaur dakimakura). There are officially licensed ones (best quality) and bootlegs/DIYs where you upload an original design (lower quality). Overstuffed has more filling so it feels firmer. You can always get a blank white Dutch wife (dakimakura) that's totally inconspicuous if what you're looking for the physical sensation only.
>>
Makes you more of a /jp/ dude. /r9k/ isn't all into waifus, but they certainly are.
>>
>>28547765
Thanks anon, any link to an official site? Also curious, what's the biggest one they have? The centaur? Looks pretty comfy desu. I heard about weird ones that are attached to this big onahole butt, what's that about? It seems cumbersome to cuddle with so why have the body pillow part, unless you can remove it from the "waist"
>>
>>28547870
I'm not willing to do spoonfeeding on sites. The biggest one ever released was probably this snake-girl (lamia) one of a character from Monster Musume; it was very long and cost over a thousand dollars. Yeah I saw those weebms on /jp/ and /g/. Pretty sure that was a just a guy who decided to put his daki next to his big butt sex toy. Dakimakura innovation hasn't advanced that far yet I'm afraid.
>>
>>28547981
Understandable, thanks for the Info, I'll look into it more when I get the chance, maybe on /jp/ or something. curious, why no spoon-feeding? Because of the principle of it? Wanting me to put in more effort then typing away?
>>
I used to own several.
Then I stopped enjoying even those and threw them away. I just have a blank pillow now that I hug to sleep in a worthless prayer that some girl might exist to hug to sleep someday.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.