[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here fell for the nofap meme? Day 3 here and its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: stress2.png (62 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
stress2.png
62 KB, 231x218
Anyone else here fell for the nofap meme?
Day 3 here and its fucking torture
>>
I'm doing no fap cause I wanna get laid with a chick and couldn't get hard last time.
I've been training my erections, too. It's not torture when you have a purpose, but I'm dying to ejaculate.

Last time I did no fap for the fuck of it I lasted ten days. It was not worth it, but that was a memorable wank.
>>
I'm on 12 days or something, I don't know. Don't really feel anything.
>>
>>28546922
Read the personal testimonies of people who did no-fap.

It's a fucking joke and a cult. No fap probably makes people MORE depressed and anxious then when they start even years down the road.

Fapping isn't the problem, your self esteem is.
>>
>>28546951
Im trying not to jerk off to procrastinate for my finals and also to try and maximize my performance the next time im hoping to get laid. Have you ever no fapped for sex before? How'd it go?
>>28546961
12 days? Holy shit dude how do you do it
>>
>>28547020
>12 days? Holy shit dude how do you do it
i fell for the chastity meme instead
>>
>>28546922
Reminder that it's extremely dangerous if you're circumcised.
>>
>>28547020
What I keep seeing is no-fap proponents say you have to no jerk off for months even years to start feeling results. Good luck.
>>
>>28547046
What? How so? I've never heard that before.
>>
>>28547020
I've never had sex. The only time I was about to get laid I got nervous and my dick died.
Until two weeks ago I used to fap every day, sometimes twice or three times. I used to think it was normal, but I could get used to fapping once a week. At least now I want to cum, before it was just a habit. It's hard to sleep, but whatever.
>>
File: nofap gains.jpg (246 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
nofap gains.jpg
246 KB, 1000x800
Nofap is a dumb meme. At least you get something out of falling for the gym meme. I'd rather gain some weight and be stronger than a creepier beta with balls so blue they're glowing.
>>
>>28547106
Masturbation exercises stretches the skin and acts as pseudo-foreskin restoration.
If you go too long without masturbating, your skin will tighten up like a fat person who lost weight (will happen slower if you spend a lot of time with a boner) and this is obviously very bad for cutties since they need all the skin they can get.
>>
>>28547173
>exercises stretches
I meant to put an "and" in-between there.
>>
>>28546951

I just bought a bunch of tadalafil. I never have boner problems when I take about 20mg of the stuff. If I want it to hurt I take 40mg, half night before and second half the morning of.

>>28547020

I tried doing that and wound up unable to concentrate because all I could think of was how horny I am. Now I fap the second I feel the slightest bit of stiffness when studying for a test. My grades improved as a result. It's just part of hygeine. I set the alarm for 0500, shower, shave, brush teeth, maybe do my nails if I'm really needing to procrastinate, fap, and then around 0630 I start studying. No food because adderlol.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.