[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRIDAY NIGHT DRIVE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: O71wQuz.jpg (83 KB, 650x842) Image search: [Google]
O71wQuz.jpg
83 KB, 650x842
It's friday, the night is cool and I have a car. I want to go out but i have no friends.

Where should i go? What should i do?

Mandatory thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
>>
I love Drive. I've watched it at least 20+ times, own it on blu-ray, and bring it everywhere, not to mention a flash drive with the Drive ST.

I usually just drive around aimlessly... never anywhere specific. I got my first car my senior year in high school from working a summer job, and many a nights I would pretend to my parents that I had friends by going out. But in reality I was driving around aimlessly, stopping for a burger, and eating it in an abandoned parking lot.
>>
File: 1462156963268.jpg (44 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462156963268.jpg
44 KB, 320x320
>That feel when no japanese shitbox to feel in
>that feel when my state has the highest insurance rates so I can't afford it anyway
>>
Taxi to bar, drink at lively bar and talk.

Break out of robot mentality and get into normie territory before it is too late.
>>
File: DSC_5359.jpg (600 KB, 1080x738) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5359.jpg
600 KB, 1080x738
>>28547006

>I usually just drive around aimlessly... never anywhere specific

Same. I feel like i'm getting kind of tired of that though. I've gone in every direction pretty much. I'll do this if nothing else. That blissful quiet after midnight is absolutely wonderful. I love that feeling of absolute freedom.

>>28547073

>tfw your 1988 aw11 mr2 probably has a headgasket blown and is leaking coolant like nobody's business

Just fuck my feels up fampai
>>
>>28547145
It is very wonderful, night walks as well. I sometimes take a mini road trip into the city to buy booze and walk around, it kind of combines night walks and driving, while still feeling like I have a direction and that I'm doing something.
>>
File: 1461108399125.jpg (164 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461108399125.jpg
164 KB, 960x720
>tfw no motorcycle to hop on and never come back
>>
>>28548717
They're overrated. People can't fucking drive and will try to run you over. Also you can't park them anywhere without worrying about someone rat fucking with it in the parking lot or just outright stealing it.
>>
>>28549434
>not riding a motorized trike
>>
>>28547145
>tfw no aw11 mr2 sc
this feel might be worse than tfwnogf desu
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>28549519

IKTF. this was the feel of my heart for a long time anon.

i've since moved on to another toyota. the sweet 77 celica gt liftback.
>>
I miss my civic.

It was a total shit box but it had a decent exhaust not a fart can and had enough mods that it actually seemed fast.

Also it was a good look because it was an obscure generation and didn't really look like a civic.

I used to go night driving all the time.

Now I drive a focus.
>>
>>28549870
Goddamn you have good taste, anon.
I just can't get over the AW11, though, and to make it worse a nearly perfect one slipped through my fingers a little while back. Stuck in a shitbox right now because of that.
>tfw will never be A E S T H E T I C
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.