[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picture the girl you love more than anything in the world. Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: used goods.jpg (86 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
used goods.jpg
86 KB, 500x667
Picture the girl you love more than anything in the world.
Now picture at least 30 different occasions where she has another man's penis inside her.
Don't stop there. Imagine the emotions she's feeling. Imagine the pleasure she got from every single one of those guys. Realize that she craved each and every one of their cocks in the same carnal way you crave her.
Picture your favorite position with her. Chances are, that was some other dude's favorite position too.
Do you like when she orgasms? I'm sure you enjoy that intimate feeling you two share when you two cum together. Her face, the moans she makes, the way her hair falls into her face as she arches back with her mouth open. Just the two of you. All that matters. Nope. She's been there before, and probably enjoyed it more than she did with you.
Many other guys have been the source of her pleasure. You're not special. You're just another cock to fuck.
Are we stopping there? Nope. Now you must understand, regardless of what she says, that she is secretly "ranking" all these guys whether she wants to or not. Statistically, where do you think you stand?
Let's say you got lucky and she isn't keeping a mental tally. Oh, but what about your thoughts? Surely you must be wondering how you stack up. After all, you've got a lot of competition and a lot of different guys to measure your performance against.
>>
Chill out lmao
Is just sex

You guys get too complexed about things
Wait is "complexed" a word?
>>
File: 1406079018013.jpg (95 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1406079018013.jpg
95 KB, 447x444
>implying I care about any women, nevermind one in particular
>>
>>28546779
fuck of cuck
>>
>>28546730
You are be the most insecure tiny cock, one tooth baby brained imbecile I've seen ever.
>>
>implying there's a girl that I care about or that cares about me
>>
File: 12.png (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12.png
38 KB, 500x500
Picture the ugy you hate more than anything in the world.
Now picture him as a dangerously obese, unwashed virgin.
Don't stop there. Imagine the lack of emotion he's feeling bar bitterness as he posted this thread, with the only intend to have others agree with him so that he may feel to himself that his hatred and virginal bitterness is justified, even though it isn't and never will be.

You now have successfully pictured OP.
>>
I think proxy paige said something about how she (and i'll just project that opinion on all slutty girls) views sex like playing in a sandbox. So its not serious its just a fun activity. Sure there are a bunch of cool castles shr built and kids that played with her. But playing in a sand box is fun in itself.Maybe if we don't project our insecurities on our partners we can also have fun during sex.

Howecer, when it comes to picking a permanent partner fuck that sandbox analogy. Sex in a long term relationship is a tool and an essential component in keeping the relationship alive.
>>
>>28547055
kill you are self pedophile
>>
Is the truth too much to handle, you fucking delusional chumps. Keep fantasizing about that "qt", you shameless orbiters.
>>
>>28547055
Cockbunny.
This comment was not original.
>>
>>28548208
Who the fuck would put all this effort into making this?
>>
>>28546779
Let me guess. You have the libido of an endangered panda and don't care much for sex or intimacy so you have no understanding of the distress one feels when they highly crave it yet can not attain it.
>>
jokes on you she is lesbian
>>
File: 1462815401846[1].png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1462815401846[1].png
1 MB, 919x720
My cock was bigger than her fucking dildo you dicklet, where do you think I stand?
>>
I agree with you OP, but I don't think I'm any better, so in reality all humans are shit, love is a lie, nothing has meaning, we all die anyways, life a joke, but we have to tell ourselves something to keep going.

I don't know who to be, I can't lie to myself. I wish I had something to live for, even if it's ugly and hateful.
>>
>>28546730
>mfw this looks so much like my ex
Kill me please.
>>
Is it true that paid shills post these threads? Or is OP realy such a sad individual that he does it on his own?
>>
>Implying I've fucked the girl I love.
>>
>>28546730

TFW ur roastie wont cuck you.
>>
>>28546730
Insecurities suck mang, what's the chances of her cucking you btw? To me I feel like of you don't put out constantly (and up to par) for an "experienced" woman, she knows she can get better, since she has, and will probably cheat on your face
>>
>>28548273
What
No, i just think some people here get overly anxious or worried for stuff that doesnt matter
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.