[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw red-pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
>tfw red-pilled
>>
>>28546342

>TFW took both red and blue pill.
>>
>tfw swallowed the red pill and when the coating came off it was black
>>
>>28546342

the red pill metaphor for the truth about women makes me laugh, cause it makes the idea of the pill so disappointing.

imagine someone offering to tell you some amazing life-changing revelation about the nature of reality, and you get all excited to hear it, but then it just turns out to be some angry gender politics.
>>
>>28546425
theres more to it than that, r9k just speaks of that aspect
educate yourself bub
>>
>>28546342
What if I told you there's another pill
>>
>>28546508
I already posted it babeey
>>
>>28546425

Red pill just means uncomfortable truth, something you might be better off not knowing or being aware of. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Many people think swallowing the/a red pill is a "the truth will set you free" type deal, when in reality it's just like popping balloons at your own birthday party.
>>
Matrix millennial memes need to die already.
>>
>>28546610
Agreed, the "red pill" for me was mostly just realizing what I was already vaguely aware of but would rather it have been false. You can lead anons to water but you can't make them drink
>>
File: estp-cypher-pics02.png (117 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
estp-cypher-pics02.png
117 KB, 500x200
>>28546342
the redpill is a figure-8 that inevitably leads you to the conclusion that the real red pill is the blue pill.
>>
>tfw swallowed a big black pill and became a cuck
>>
File: 1459980355281.jpg (65 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1459980355281.jpg
65 KB, 400x302
>>28546342
>he subscribes to the pill ideology
>>
I wish I could just OD on blue pills right now.
>>
File: ddarko.jpg (109 KB, 527x310) Image search: [Google]
ddarko.jpg
109 KB, 527x310
>tfw wish I had taken the blue pill
>>
File: 1463132139753.gif (923 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463132139753.gif
923 KB, 500x281
>tfw you're too whitepilled for this board
>>
Which pill is christianity?
>>
>>28547115
the one that blows you the fuck outta this board
>>
>>28546342
>red pill -> smith -> pain (reason)
>blue pill -> merovingian -> pleasure (intuition)
>>
File: HenryR1.jpg (3 KB, 216x273) Image search: [Google]
HenryR1.jpg
3 KB, 216x273
>tfw you took the (gymcel) iron pill
>>
>tfw black pilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5S9OjEOmlQ
>>
>>28547115
It's commonly associated with the brownpill or breadpill.
>>
>>28546425
It's about not being able to go back. Once you realise it, you can't go back to blissful ignorance.
>>
>>28546878
Would Smith have kept his word and plugged Cypher back in?

Was it even possible to back in the goo? Could his body survive it?
>>
>>28546878
Fucking this man
>redpilled about religion, women, and society
>10x happier when I was a naive bluepill
TAKE ME BACK
>>
>>28547722

geee, the film is symbolic!
>>
>>28547722

No. His mind would not have been able to handle going back in, and Smith was a program made by machines whose sole purpose was to turn humans into batteries - why would he keep his word?
>>
>>28548023
cypher goes back in on the regular, on a fuzzy pirated signal

the issue would have been his body, since he's learned to actually use it

I think smith may have actually done it if it were easy enough, he was an actual intelligence with a life outside his job in the matrix; not merely a simple program or subroutine existing only within the matrix. there probably would have been too much difficulty in the bureaucracy of the machines to get something like that done, easier to just kill him and birth a new human to replace him though
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.