[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw deep voice and handsome but complete sperg with no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: blagar.png (301 KB, 478x280) Image search: [Google]
blagar.png
301 KB, 478x280
tfw deep voice and handsome but complete sperg with no friends

anyone else in the same boat
>>
>>28546168

>voice fluctuates from high to low frequency
>sperg in convos but improving

i feel ya
>>
>>28546168
>tfw loser but won't admit it

your "deep voice" and your "handsome" face are doing exactly shit for you. you're as much of a loser as the rest of us, hence your constantly visiting this board.
>>
>>28546168
Only problem is not being social enough. Would look good if I took interest in my hair and clothes. But don't know where to start. I feel ya.
>>
>>28546168
I used to be like that, but I kept putting myself out there until I finally learnt how to talk to people. It sounds like standard normie advice, but it really does work - practice makes perfect.
>>
If you were truly handsome, you wouldn't be friendless.

So you can take your delusional bragging someplace else you fucking uggo
>>
>>28546282
ive had more girl than i can count on my digits compliment my looks and every time all i can mutter out is t-thanks
>>
>>28546282
That's not true at all, I'm a 7/10 and I didn't have any real friends until I was 18 or so and learned how to contain my autism.
>>
>>28546339
By the way you type, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know how to count.
>>
>>28546345
Everyone thinks they're slightly above average. It's clear as daylight that you walk around thinking you're hot shit. You're probably a cringe worthy person to look at.
>>
I used to be. I would regularly get approached by random girls trying to start conversations with me and would regularly catch girls staring at me or overhear them talking about me but I'm so autistic that I even manage to fuck up stuff like that so it never really helped me.

Then I got fat and stopped leaving my house.
>>
>>28546395
What do you mean by that? Do you think that I walk around strutting and stuff? I'd argue that there's a difference between being confident and being cocky.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.