[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>random guy on the street says 'hi' >become incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: aaaa.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>random guy on the street says 'hi'
>become incredibly paranoid and walk away while clutching my screwdriver tightly
>cancel all plans for the day and head home immediately
>spend 12 hours going insane and punching holes in the wall

is there a name for this condition? i know its not normal but my brain tells me 'how dare they approach me and talk to me, i cold be deaf, or one of my relatives could have just died, or i dont speak english.'
the next day i realized that this guy was a typical normie but not really threatening at all, but my mind perceived it as that in the moment for some reason.
i still dont know what he wanted, probably a light for his ciggie or something.
>>
>>28546119
Yesterday while I was walking on the beach alone a guy came up to me and asked me to zip up the back of his wetsuit.

I did it without losing my spaghetti and it felt good to know that I look approachable enough for strangers to ask me for help.
>>
>>28546139
i would have been infuriated, i actually have arthritis in my fingers.
>>
>>28546119
Just say "oh, good morning!/day/whatever", its what i do when dealing with old people, i have to walk through a park if i want to have 2 hours of vidya before wageslaving.
>>
>>28546315
>Just say "oh, good morning!/day/whatever", its what i do when dealing with old people
Yeah, this. Also depends on the region you're from. Down in the South, old people are really friendly and a few years back when I'd take a few side roads to class, the old people walking would always wave or say something.
>>
>>28546315
>>28546417
old people are easier because they usually pose no threat to me.
but a skinny chad could say 'hi', and turn it into fucking with me, meanwhile his 20 MMA fighter friends are waiting around the corner as backup.
>>
>>28546478
You've got to drop your fear, anon. In all literal sense, stop giving a fuck. If you respond in a certain way and the degenerate jumps you with his buddies, act like a psychotic lunatic and fuck up as many as you can on the way down. Become the "crazy white kid" often discussed throughout niggerdom folklore.
>>
idk but i always change my way home when i see someone i know, so i dont need to talk with him
>>
This condition is called "paranoid schizophrenia."
>>
>>28546936
seems like it would explain a lot, but these aren't 'delusions', and i dont have hallucinations (except for when my epilepsy is flaring up).
i actually have had a lot of threats against my life, and people fucking with me for no reason so i developed a mechanism to avoid it and stay safe.
>>
File: 1452401172962.png (120 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1452401172962.png
120 KB, 960x540
>stranger is walking in my direction on an otherwise empty street
>in an attempt to get out of my shell, i smile and nod like they do on tv
>they don't reciprocate at all and i look like a fucking stuipid fucking idiot faggot creep loser fuck weirdo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.